You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

Friday, December 25th 2015, 3:35am

Author: Gladewalker

My summy build Vamp

With my build I couldnt decide between taking Reanimation (HoT) or Dark Renewal (Direct Heal) so I made two different builds to see which is the general consensus is between the two is and made a build with each, taking the rubies to help the two in each. Reanimation Build Dark Renewal

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 6:12pm

why this horrid grind?!?

Quoted from "Gwiniel" Quoted And you will have to grind in coba too , and in dragon ring , and in yazes , and in gipat , and in umoir You forgot Kirah and Pearl Ring/Irdrich Coba especially... I've had to grind 3 levels with every toon there as you have to be 34 to finish all quests and you usually enter at level 30. The quests are usually enough for 1 level in total even though they are scattered to different levels. In Eljune, I grinded the rep lizardmen to gain both rep xp and regular xp - t...

Friday, May 15th 2015, 11:09pm

why this horrid grind?!?

so any future exp scrolls i buy, i save for there...got it, thanks.

Friday, May 15th 2015, 10:47pm

why this horrid grind?!?

Why is there a grind from lvl28 to lvl29? i got within 2 bubbles needed for leveling and then ran out of quests in eljune, and now am having to resort to qrinding on forest trolls for the exp. 245xp a pop while needing almost 20k exp is NOT fun. Why is the grind so horrid, and who do i see about getting the exp requierments to level, or even some of the quest level requierments, lowered?

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 1:59am

Free Trader's Notes

how do i get them? I'm one away from going from green to blue and its driving me nuts, how do i get them? lvl28 and i cant seem to find anymore free trader quests

Tuesday, May 5th 2015, 1:00pm

hawks strike question

was reading the skill and its wording/description confused me a little, especially after using it. I used it on a target that had open wounds, but the target did not recieve pain shock and instead recieved the stack of wolverine teeth (like it said) So my question is this; Do I need all the wolverine teeth stacks to get pain shock, or am i doing something wrong?

Monday, May 4th 2015, 7:36pm

Rewards for your players

i agree with Freestile, instead of focusing on paying players we should be focusing on advertising the game and drawing in new blood. Im sure my.com could shell out the money to advertise, even on facebook

Monday, May 4th 2015, 7:26pm

[PMB] Leveling a Warden Guide

What about the 15% dodge chance from enhanced reflexes, or the 15 extra points in vitality from Vital Source? Those rubies should be taken too as they are just too good to pass on, and then you also completely ignore bestial synergy which increases your luck by 4 and stacks three times for a total of 12 extra points into luck Been looking at the guide and reading it, you seem to have a solid grasp on the caster/pet warden but your passing on some major (and some would say required) rubies, and l...

Monday, May 4th 2015, 7:04pm

Let priden use the mount outside of Howlem

The mount has roughly the same speed as walking, might be a little bit faster, and can not be upgraded through any means what so ever. I dont see why the priden cant keep using a "loyal" mount outside of howlem. It cant be upgraded, so the only real differance is instead of a walking/running animation i get to watch wolf butt running. Give the priden the mount, and then a cash shop option to allow the mount to be upgraded such as buying a wolf skin from the cash shop or through some other means....

Monday, May 4th 2015, 6:53pm

2h melee or paired fist?

Making my warden a melee/pet warden but im not sure if i want to use 2h maces/2h spears or paired fist weapons. Which one has faster/more stable DPS?

Sunday, May 3rd 2015, 3:51am

Need help deciding on a build

I have 2 builds im trying to decide on, an acid build and a vamp build and i need some help/suggestions. Acid Build Vampirism Build Both builds I really like, but I feel like vamp has more power attached to it due to more DoTs but not much in the way of survivability, as there is no healing spell readily available.

Saturday, May 2nd 2015, 7:50am

Error Code 1.2

I ran as admin and ran the repair tool through the my.com launcher, nothing. still getting the error. even reset my computer

Saturday, May 2nd 2015, 5:00am

Is this a viable build?

Just wondering if my build is viable; This is it Anyone know if it would be a viable build, or do i need to make some tweeks to it?

Saturday, May 2nd 2015, 4:51am

Error Code 1.2

I keep getting Error Code 1.2 whenever i try to launch from the client. Anyone know how to fix this?

Friday, May 1st 2015, 1:45am

F2P or P2P? And other questions

Coming back to play after a short break and deciding on whether or not to stay F2P, or give-in and buy a subscription. Hows the sub server looking; both Empire and League? Whats the perks of joining the Sub server? Hows F2P looking still? Hows Empire and League looking? Can I still buy mounts through cash shop or is it all bought through gold? Other Questions: Imma make a warden; 2h Mace/Pet or Healer/Pet? Wont do caster/pet, I tried it, wasnt comfy with it. Hows the Priden looking, mechanic and...

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 6:03pm

tttroy is arting C:

this is awesome, keep up the good work and keep em coming

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 5:46pm

Recruitment Drive

This is an amazing game, im absolutely in love with the game and dont want to see it die. Ive come up with an idea for something kind of like a "recruitment drive" that could really help inject some new blood into the game. Now please remember this is simply an idea, and still needs to be fleshed out with help and ideas from the community. Sales and Specials would be a major appeal for potential players, allow them to get a 20% or even 35% boost to crystals bought during the recruitment drive. H...

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 2:13am

Gear Reset?

Whats this I keep hearing about an upcoming gear reset? Does that mean im gonna lose all my gear? Will i have to rebuy the gear im wearing now? EDIT: For referance, im only lvl20 wearing mostly rep and quested gear

Friday, February 20th 2015, 6:01am

~.~ Just joined

main differance in F2P server and P2P server is the cash shop influence is VERY VERY heavy. Between runes and pat 5...you gotta pay with either; 1. Real Cash 2. Hours upon days (if not weeks) of hard work in game. BUut to answer your questions; yeah, F2P is more crowded. If you stick with P2P play in "peak" hours and try to find a good guild

Friday, February 20th 2015, 2:51am

Quick Question

so theoretically I can get rank 3 of ten skills and then put one point into something else?