You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 11:18pm

Author: Shaeknbaek

[PMB] VashBOG's Guide to every situation Ranged Scout.

dude why are you so angry lol I dont have a water of death nor greatness, and I barely even play seriously anymore, so your input of elemental defense rubies is falling on deaf ears. yes those rubies are good, thats not what is being debated. but not even sure what the issue was anyways. how long exactly have you been playing scout? good lord.

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 1:40am

Quoted from "Panasilis" Quoted from "VashBOG™" Well as far as Agro goes, even previous patch I've ran s29 with many different parties/tanks with anti-Agro rubies, I would wait for good 5% of boss and still end up pulling Agro. Many tanks around still to collaborate those facts. Sometimes I would wait for Agro, do a rotation and still pull Agro on the mob I was attacking. (Yes I attacked tanks target) So now, weather my DPS ratio is higher than tanks Agro ratio, or it's just a "bad" tank is a di...

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 1:15am

[PMB] Effreti's ranged scout

my reasoning is that most of the time when you are kiting something, you have a dot like incendiary, or someone else is attacking it (astral and pvp and such), and the stacks will fade quickly. yes of course r3 tranquil is best, duh more slow, profit? but you can get away with r2, because you can get more utility out of your scout with those 3 extra points.. but you always want r3 of your rain of arrows. its a huge aoe boost, and low cooldown. max it

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 1:12am

Quoted from "VashBOG™" Well as far as Agro goes, even previous patch I've ran s29 with many different parties/tanks with anti-Agro rubies, I would wait for good 5% of boss and still end up pulling Agro. Many tanks around still to collaborate those facts. Sometimes I would wait for Agro, do a rotation and still pull Agro on the mob I was attacking. (Yes I attacked tanks target) So now, weather my DPS ratio is higher than tanks Agro ratio, or it's just a "bad" tank is a different story. But waiti...

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 4:29pm

Quoted from "panparowka" Thanks mate, your boulid inspired me , but i made few changes for my play style. http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!8!133..33.…CKD!wczdq/IOZBI I love somersault lvl 3, because 13 sec reuse is amazing, and help me kite and run from almoust all I take bandit because i think stealth sometimes help me survive. I take killer instic because... dont know maby give me some dps? - I have dillema here: terminator vs killer instic but i get finally killer. why didnt you take r3 rain of...

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 4:22pm

Quoted from "Bludraven" get accumulated heat for pve builds. drop defense rubies, you won';t be using them, you're DPSing. Your aoe rotation isnt maximized, if you have more rubies to spare and/or havent taken out all the useless defensive rubies take fan of knives and introduce that skill into the aoe rotation ( yes its melee, deal with it, go close to the pack of mobs then recoil out of the last mob to finish him off with single target skills ). THEN you get max dps. Just something of the top...

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 5:12am

Not bad Eff, not bad. Here's what i currently run. I have fear reincarnation skill. http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!8!131..33…LNC!wgigxc/MXUC Since i blink and recoil (for the kd), i took rubies making it use no energy, and i use the jocker or whatever stacks to use parry when needed against physical classes. Dodger is also quite nice I have no need for precision arrow. 10 or so second cooldown on blink/recoil, which knocks down, and i have fear, and caltrops do the trick.

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 7:48am

ٍScout Build

Quoted from "bendean12" Quoted from "Shaeknbaek" http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!8!131..33…OYJD!ahigxc/UHG this is what i use on my scout. no vigor r3 (athlete rubies)? vigor is the major stat in this game. hahaha oops, in making that link i forgot vigor r3. of course i got r3. http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!8!131..33…YJD!ahigxc/GABD ^I forgot if i took r3 accumulated heat...it's trash and its even a joke for a "nothing but dps" scout which is silly, because all scouts do is dps, and they can ge...

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 6:01pm

ٍScout Build

With my build, you use supernatural speed, which doesnt cost energy, then somersault out back to range, which knocks them down, and provides you distance. supernatural speed provides stacks of the "jocker" effect, and if you wish, you can use "fan defense" to decrease incoming damage, lets say if a mage ice comet was coming towards you. EVERY SCOUT NEEDS UNITY. doesnt matter if you are in a party or not, because at some point you will be, and if you dont have it you are useless.

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 5:14am

ٍScout Build

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!8!131..33…OYJD!ahigxc/UHG this is what i use on my scout.

Friday, January 30th 2015, 2:24pm

ٍScout Build

In my opinion, scouts dont have pvp or pve builds, never have. Your job is to dps at range, and help cc (slow caltrops etc) when needed. That build is subpar. Sambo is trash for range, even for my build of blink recoil. Onslaught is trash. r2 lunge? ahahah. Why did you not get 2/3 of the finishing shot rubies? 0.o Blank ruby in last grid. Wut. Accumulated heat is STILL TRASH. and thats coming from someone who has it at the moment for the hell of it. Splinter? :s Only r2 rain of arrows? Smh. Ugh

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 7:12am

Melee scout PvP build

you dont need tranq r2. drop to r1. you can get away with r2 caltrops, especially because you dont have the damage rubies, which are /shrug anyways. thats 5 more points. you need at least r2 upgraded recoil, somersault. its a great stun and cc. recoil to kd then blink. all of which dont require energy. profit. onslaught? lol. remove. accumulated heat? lol its trash. remove. get quick march. speed boost is awesome. (you will use this in conjunction with r1 tranq if necessary) get r3 quickened ref...

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 7:06pm

It's been a while.

I use to get caltrops damage rubies ever since they introduced them, but meh I didnt take the rubies. Which is why I only have r1. As far as duration, mehhhhh. Anyone worth a dang will move out of them or blink or charge or something out of them. RARELY will they stay in for the full 12 seconds (at r3) As far as rapid heartbeat. I will amend my statement. To each their own. But I dont really find use for them. Yes, "all dps counts" and "all energy counts", but cooldowns...and I use the 1 second ...

Monday, December 29th 2014, 8:37pm

It's been a while.

Quoted from "SpHonKxxVngjAnikLsor" I'll just skip question: why most of the players (not only scouts) prefer rank 3 over rank 2 of skill, as it gives only ~5% extra dmg... But what is really strange: "Supernatural Speed" r2... if I'm correct it teleports you to the target. You use ranged skills- you should stay away. Better increase rank of "Caltrops" instead of this... "Extra Speed" and "Mean Tricks" increasing dmg and decreasing colldown of skill, you won't use is bad idea "Rapid Heartbeat" Y...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:04pm

Welcome scouts

HAI

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:59pm

Welcome scouts

*stretches* Well then, I can actually post now?