You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

Monday, January 11th 2016, 7:28am

Author: Psoglav

Crate with Bestiary Marking

Quoted from "Pochtron" It's the one you get from killing Specimen in hard mode. The shoulders are like some huge teeth that point in all directions, and the back is the one with feathers like VL said. Personal taste : it's ugly :p Item names are all "XXX of Animal Power" Thx Poch, I agree it's ugly, Tungar Chief one looks much better

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 8:34am

Crate with Bestiary Marking

Which costume exactly does this chest give? It says Outfit of the Bestiary Staff Member but I can't find it in wardrobe. Thx

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 6:23am

about "Fair Play"

If it's obvious that this guild nobility was artificially boosted, that it was originally some other guild that was bought by another player, that it was sold and renamed after, then all people who are writing here (and probably their guild members too) should spam support with tickets regarding this exploit. It is the only way to even think about resolving it. Otherwise, this and all future threads will just be locked and deleted on Monday. Cheers P.S: I miss Avo and Yuna <3

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 7:17pm

Getting banned for no reason ( Mobsterr )

Just one thing, who dafuq blames gold sellers for getting a ban? So if you have a drug dealer for example and you buy illegal drugs from him, you are not to blame, only the dealer? Yeah riiiightttt... )))

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 11:45am

Getting banned for no reason ( Mobsterr )

People have been banned many times in Allods because of various exploits. In other MMOs you usually get permanent ban but here you can usually "negotiate" with customer support and buy your way out of it by paying the amount of money you actually exploited. So heavy cash shop users who did use exploited gold will be back in game in no time. I don't see the reason for so much whining here On the other hand, if this is more than buying gold from gold sellers, and it's some actual exploit of the ga...

Friday, November 27th 2015, 4:17pm

Kelpie

Quoted from "Gwiniel" Quoted from "Psoglav" gives your Kelpie speed equal to your fastest mount for 30 days (or speed 14 if no faster mounts than that) That exactly is the problem... fastest speed is 14, if you don't have faster mounts. The Pegasus mount from Item Shop is faster than that. Why would anyone buy an expensive Kelpie and keep buying the treat every 30 days, when with equal price you can already get a much faster mount like the pegasus? Cus with Kelpie u can have a horse or an ordin...

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 7:38am

Kelpie

Quoted from "Gwiniel" Kelpie is useless as its maximum speed is much lower than Pegasus, which you can buy from Item Shop, not to mention Lightning Bolt! Well not really. You can buy a a boost for your Kelpie from the stable menu. It's called "Treat for Kelpie", costs 80 premium crystals and gives your Kelpie speed equal to your fastest mount for 30 days (or speed 14 if no faster mounts than that). Other restrictions still apply (no skills from any mount, just speed).

Monday, September 28th 2015, 6:49am

Your most unpleasent enemy (classwise)

Quoted from "Nandita" I fear those Players with more GS full Cash Shop including lvl 13 Runes and Dmg Buff. Normaly with a Healer on the side spamming Emotes. Hhahah good answer Nandita, 100% agree xD

Friday, September 18th 2015, 6:34am

Server overloaded

Guys u can spam as much as u want but tech team has a normal work hours so I guess they will be at work in 1-2 hours and only then they will start fixing the problem. So hold your horses and do something else until they fix it, not like you are missing much in Allods anyway

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 9:31pm

Server overloaded

Yeah login servers crashed, happened a few times since I've been playing Allods. Servers that they are using for Allods are crap and when this will be solved depends on their tech team so... In best case tomorrow they will have emergency maintenance where they should fix this or maybe even screw things up a bit more for more players (happened before also). Cheers P.S: wtb gPotato back <3

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 11:11am

Game became unplayable after the latest maintenance (lag!)

Atm I don't have any lags except for KoE where I get lag spikes every 10-15 seconds. Also I noticed loading times r longer now, and the picture kinda freezes for a few sec at 25%. This wasn't happening before the last maintenance.

Thursday, July 23rd 2015, 9:08pm

Crafting glyphs

Quoted from "Intre" In Russia, you werent able to buy Fable glyphs to the npc. You had to get the recipe, and farm the components of the glyphs to craft it. On top of that, crafting is an easy way to get coins. you buy everything to the npc, craft and sell. With the inspiring notes, you'll make a lot of coins (went from 30k to 200k, costing me nearly 40k gold from buying crystals to get notes). Could you buy fabled uncut glyphs and etherium crystals or not?

Saturday, May 30th 2015, 10:57am

Forum signatures

I noticed that a few players have really awesome SIGs on forum. For example like these: Is there any online Allods SIG creator available or these were made otherwise? It would be great if more players could make their forum signatures like these (me included).

Saturday, May 9th 2015, 12:26pm

Embroidered bag

Is Embroidered bag available only when you reach 3000 strokes or you can get it same as mounts (random or on Stroke of Luck). I tried quite a few times but didn't see it yet.

Friday, May 8th 2015, 2:49pm

Kelpie

Thank you I have one question though, when you use Kelpie and put it in your stable it says that you can morph it by dragging any color pattern over it. Is this a one time change or I can morph it as many times as I want, changing my Kelpie to different mounts?

Friday, May 8th 2015, 7:48am

Kelpie

Here is Kelpie info. It's only 100% speed increase so I guess it's only a rank 5 mount.

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 6:08pm

[PMB] Psoglav's Warrior DPS guide 6.0

Hi again and thank you Yuna!

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 8:42am

[PMB] Psoglav's Warrior DPS guide 6.0

Warrior racial skills It is also worth mentioning Warrior racial skills, which can be very useful depending on the situation they are used. Each race gives a different skill, but with the help of cash shop you can get all of them for your warrior. Harassing Yell (Xadaganian) – reduces movement speed by 50% and Determination by 50 of 5 enemies in 15 yard radius. 3 minutes cooldown. Deafening Shout (Orc) – knocks down up to 5 enemies in 10 yard radius. 1 minute 30 seconds cooldown. Terrifying Shou...