You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 128.

Friday, June 15th 2018, 5:42pm

Author: metallix6

Short-Term Bank Deposit

So just to be clear you get back 10bc and 2 premium crystals?

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 7:01pm

Uh Oh! (Loot box and gambling)

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, In the PCgamer link, they explain that it concerns items that can be traded for real money: Quoted "The study revealed that four of the ten loot boxes that were studied contravene the law. The reason is that the content of these loot boxes is determined by chance and that the prizes to be won can be traded outside of the game: the prizes have a market value," the report says. "Offering these types of games of chance to Dutch consumers without a license is prohibited....

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 12:50am

Uh Oh! (Loot box and gambling)

Quoted from "PunisherSy" Well the mosaic is 100% gambling, But are the prophetic cards and strongboxes gambling as well ? I really wonder, -For me when I open prophetic cards I mostly get more crystal chip that what I've actually invested in not to mention the mount costumes and elixirs that you get. -While for strongboxes its a bit more obvious, but its not 100% gambling, there is always the Coin that you get also the thing you may get in the chest, and the daily lottery. and as I remember in ...

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 7:54am

Strongboxes now considered gambling in the Netherlands

A recent ruling by the Dutch gambling commission has decided that any "lootcrates" from which you can win tradeable items are now considered to be "gambling". http://www.siliconera.com/2018/04/19/dut…boxes-gambling/

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 9:18am

account being banned

Still waiting, tick tock guys, tick tock.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 10:07pm

account being banned

Quoted from "Lioo" Quoted from "metallix6" I see mods going around deleting posts, but I don't see them responding to the problem of so many people being banned without reason... FYI a great deal of the Moderator Team got banned as well, all we can do is to wait for new information, since we can't do a thing directly... (A moderator is a moderator, not a game master or anything like this, all we can do is forward and pass information, which we don't have at this point in time, except, that you ...

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 9:13pm

account being banned

I see mods going around deleting posts, but I don't see them responding to the problem of so many people being banned without reason...

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 7:40pm

account being banned

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "Scavenger" i was banned too , i never topped up even once in the past 5 years that doesnt even make any sense ........ it seems there has been brought up BC from the goldseller to the game management "marked" these BC so if an innocent player puts an item on AH and a goldseller-customer then exchanges his marked BC to gain old the gold gets marked now he buys the item of the innocent player on AH and dang, the innocent player got marked too even e...

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 6:36pm

account being banned

I haven't ever broken a rule in this game and try to log in only to find myself banned...

Wednesday, April 5th 2017, 12:07am

Lobster Shell

I said in the event description...

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 9:13pm

Lobster Shell

Why is there nothing in the event description informing us the mount is temporary?

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 10:46pm

Preformance drop in populated areas since patch

Still waiting on that fix guys...

Friday, December 2nd 2016, 12:50am

Game Laggy, Endless loadingscreens, Models not loading since last patch

Preformance seems to be dropping to red in a lot of areas. And I am speaking as someone with a top of the line gaming computer, so something is seriously wrong.

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 8:38pm

Preformance drop in populated areas since patch

As it says in the title there is now a massive performance drop in populated area's of the game.

Monday, November 28th 2016, 7:22pm

Sale ended early

Quoted The largest sale in the history of Allods will take place from the 25th to the 28th of November, in celebration of Black Friday! While the sale is in effect, a swathe of items will be available in the boutique at a delicious, drastically reduced price that no Sarnautian should miss out on! It says the sale is through the 28th, it is still the 28th, why is the sale over?

Thursday, November 3rd 2016, 3:16am

30 rooms and 7 mimics maze

Was doing maze and found someone with 30+ room maze and 7 Mimics.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 8:23pm

Star Shower Event

If they did they didn't announce it and nobody knew about it, so again pls turn it back on GM's so we don't have to wait another year for the costume.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 8:15pm

Star Shower Event

We missed the new Star Shower event costumes by a week, any chance you guys can flip a switch and turn it back on?