You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 82.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 6:37pm

Author: sailoryue

Dead City Costume and Mount

so the lvl 51 draco relics are GONE? what about the costumes? does the costume chest still drop?

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 5:32pm

so when will the Wraith be universally available?

theres a thing as wishful thinking you know >_>;;

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 6:06am

Is it easier to level up in this patch ?

Quoted from "Astrallius" I use them on almost every quest i can.In quests where i need to kill mobs,lets say i need to kill 100,i kill 99/100 and then auto complete. That way i get the regular xp that i should get from mobs and the marks of fate extra xp. Starting from lvl 55 you cant use the marks anymore so dont save them. are you sure? i thought i used them in a couple of quests? if not well i better use some on my healer. ive got 500k inactives and she's 53

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 12:12am

so when will the Wraith be universally available?

seriously, this thing is gorgieus! will it be strong box or capture cards

Friday, April 4th 2014, 9:28pm

"Bits of Power" for cradle

still, the archtect words it as "go run an allod" which is impossible to do at any level under 60

Friday, April 4th 2014, 5:32pm

"Bits of Power" for cradle

this quest is inoperable now. THere are no near astral allods, so the only way to get the astralium is from the orc's quest. therefore it should be removed. or changed since he only way to get astrillium now is from the orc quest

Friday, April 4th 2014, 3:43pm

Fatality Scrolls

well that looks interesting

Friday, April 4th 2014, 1:40am

Private allod quests - dont have a raid quest

im guessing they removed it because of how "easy" dead city is. THey could have put in "kill bouncer" which isnt as easy regardless of the level cap.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 1:36am

gamecenter@mail.ru process question

^this. i use the same old shortcut i used before the transfermerge. i probably run the my.com torrent program maybe if theres a big update, but otherwise, it stays turned off.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 1:33am

Fatality Scrolls

i think it still work, i mean i get the buffs from the first 3 scrolls just fine, and ive been animation deathed this patch. Its possible they jst havent designed an animation for engies yet? i mean, look how long it took Bards to get GT and DC costumes? a FULL patch and a half. (3.0 introduction, 4.0+ costumes)

Friday, April 4th 2014, 1:27am

Unicorn mount... Swift Stallion or whatever it was

he;'s talking about these: Which were removed from the cash shop a while ago. (note my unicorn is not named what it went by in the CS., Ive got the profetic golden horse mount that cooresponds with the color paterns. i had to get a stable slot to put him in >_>

Friday, April 4th 2014, 1:16am

gamecenter@mail.ru process question

i dont use the gamecenter thingy at all for downloading patches. It runs in background but not actively (its not even on my task bar right now) once i launch the game, thats fine.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 6:04pm

i mostly used marks of fate in kirah and ior, simply cuz the quests that CAN be fated are tedius and boring if you cant aoe (find a stupid flower, etc)

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 3:38pm

Racial Skills

I CANT DO THAT cuz ive got the racial book. i dont remember which is my basic and which are other races except for my scout Scout: Kanian: exploding arrow Gibber: (a trap spell) xagadanian: a non target meelee conal aoe that sends daggers infront of character Orc: mighty leap, jump foward about 10 yards

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 7:43am

depends if you are a main or a reincarn. either way it depends on the zone, if you do all your quests, and if you pop exp scrolls. early on there will be hangups, early in 30, at 39, at 59. they got rid of near astral and heroics so you cant grind on those for extra exp

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 1:04am

serious lag issues only during boss fights

ok during astral today, the group i was in did s4 drowsy woods. during mob pulls, nothing bad happened really. no lag, no problem, getting top dps at times. come boss fights = game over. no video, no response, nothing. ive tried with no addons, no text, even no decent quality graphics. every time a boss fight started i loose all latency

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 11:12pm

where can i buy Shards of Mystery Seal ??? reincarnation pack ?

nd how many do you get per world mystery? Do you need to do ALL world mysteries including tep and DC to get it sealed???

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 10:35pm

New Weapon for engineer. Dagger is ridiculous!

i thought i saw a engie using dual swords or dual daggers...? dual something