You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

Wednesday, March 25th 2015, 2:22pm

Author: aina92pl

[PMB]Autopsyst, Summoner

Everyone who knows you will see that this guide is VERY you! Nicely done, the rookies will be delighted !! Good luck :* <3

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 9:20pm

[PMB] Luciferilla warden guide

Best of luck to you, Luci! Nice one!

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 1:45pm

[PMB] VashBOG's Guide to every situation Ranged Scout.

Good one!I like the aspect and learned something about scouts even if I never played one haha

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 5:21pm

[PMB]Arianwen's Guide To Being A Happy Little Summoner

The End This is just a short guide to this patch's Summoner. Remember, best way to learn it is to practice it over and over again. You'll discover your own tricks and possibly new tips to share on with others. Leave any comments or critics or whatever you feel like If you have any problem, personal or not, feel free to message me here or in-game. Enjoy Summoner and enjoy Allods Online! Thanks for reading, Arianwen

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 5:20pm

The Play Style It’s important to know that ever since 5.0, no class can tank a whole Raid anymore. There are no more immortal healers or classes that can withstand great deals of damage. The defences are lowered and players need to adapt. In Skirmishes Be sneaky, use the environment to your advantage, hide behind objects and most of all, be quick. Use your DoTs and your AoE skills ( Volatile Infection and Blood Ties), never underestimate your enemy so don’t let your life drop after 50%. The inco...

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 2:58pm

The Builds I believe that the Summoner is that type of class that can be adjusted for each and every player. There are few necessary Talents and Rubies that need to be taken in each situation, but sometimes, it all comes down to preferences. In a Heal/Support Build, do you have every healing related talent point and ruby? Why not take some extra defence measurement? Less mana consumption? Or maybe help with increasing DoT damage, the choice is all yours. This is an example of a healing PvE Build...

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 2:34pm

Changes in 6.0 “Broken Chains” • Rubies’ disposition has changed. • New ruby set: Stormy Reaction. The Acid Bolt spell with a 16/33/50% chance applies one additional Acid Bolt to the target, which inflicts 50% damage of the regular Bolt and does not generate threat. • New ruby set: Impenetrable Darkness. When your health level drops below 60%, you receive 4/7/10 stacks of the Impenetrable Darkness effect, which reduces all incoming damage by 3% per each stack of the effect. Direct damage removes...

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 2:33pm

The Intro Hello, everyone! My name is Arianwen, I am in Monsters Inc. Guild and playing as a Xadaganian Defiler for few good patches now. The idea of summoning and controlling the Dead is somewhat appealing to me I like playing this class because of its versatility (cliché alert ), the PvP is extremely fun, I love participating in Battlegrounds and in the Weekly Group Dominion Fights along with my party. A Summoner In The Previous Patch The last patch, 5.2 “Forgotten Legends”, came with a lot o...

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 11:38am

Nothing to compensate ???

Is it fixed yet?

Sunday, November 23rd 2014, 6:13pm

Dominion Bug

Any news on what happens with our Dominion? With our realgar etc? Thank you.

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 10:15am

Purchase incomplete

How much longer until the Billing Team can get back to us? Thanks in advance.

Friday, August 8th 2014, 2:31pm

Purchase incomplete

Yesterday it worked completely fine for me. Today, doing the same thing and it doesnt work, charged me, but no gems.

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 11:15am

Pay to win

@Kareficer Yes, it's same here.

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 12:26pm

help on my summy FH build

Are you also using this in pvp?I assume that's why you want r3 Fear with all its rubies. I'd take r3 Virulence since as a FH summy in pve you need the max amount of Plague of Mending. Drop Dark Leech and Howl of Death though. The thing is, if you want to FH in pvp, you'd better make a pvp build and if you want to heal in pve, have a pve build only. The lack of rubies don't allow you to create this hybrid-ish build. I wouldn't take Healing Shield in astral since no mob/boss will attack you ( exce...

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 2:35am

How much does it cost per month to max out your character?

CS is not required only if you plan on never pvp-ing or pve-ing max astral sectors

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 3:45pm

The Bannings

Mine were checked. But that is weird indeed. And the ticket is now In progress for me as well. Hopefully they are working on them.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 2:57pm

Answers

Quoted from "Spinecrawler" Finally action has been taken aginst exploiting players. That means finally Allods got some attention from devs. Finally someone cares about the game and don't f**k around with exploiting bastards who ruin the game. I hope those accounts got perma-banned. It's a good thing. Are you for real?

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 11:52am

Adjustment of the exchange rate for Gold / Crystal trades

Biromir, you don't seem to know how to CS your toon. It's alright. Now you don't have one like the rest of us.