You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 155.

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 3:41pm

Author: Hiren

Things that should be done.

Improving the textures hardly makes sense without a proper overhaul of the entire engine. The game performs like trash on any decent hardware, dropping frames while having 20% GPU usage and such. However it'd most likely be far too much of an investment at this point.

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 12:47pm

Factors of Victory - A complete Summary

Quoted from "Dala" I tried it (and failed) multiple times, some easier ones I was able to clear, so I do believe, on P2P any wealthy allod was REALLY hard. If you done it before p5 was added (since EU got it later I think?) then you probably had it easier only by how much difference runes + potent elixirs do. They had P4 in the video above, but still Specks, Trinkets, Potents, runes around 10s and I imagine more stats/rubies/talents, which kinda do add up on the long run.

Friday, August 19th 2016, 8:05pm

Factors of Victory - A complete Summary

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" nah groot have to disagree there even with lvl 13 runes and green gear you will never beat someone with legy gear and lvl 1 runes Except the thing is that gearing has been a joke for a while. So unless someone starts several months later in a patch, there's like absolutely no difference in terms of gear. There's now absolutely no risk involved in gearing anymore, so basically everyone will have the same gear. So yeah, in theory gear makes quite big difference. In reali...

Friday, August 12th 2016, 5:56am

Take Down Private Servers!

Quoted from "u_9527628" private servers are the main reason why you are losing a ton of players. I'm honestly not sure about this part...

Saturday, August 6th 2016, 8:56am

Why don't many people play Smugglers Paradise?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" yes you could also sell a kidney... ...but this was not my point... what i wrote about were things that ppl spend money on without even thinking about which they would not miss and where it would be easy to save money in the case you want it for whatever... i do know there are exceptions that do not waste money anywhere and are very money-conservative but our topic are majorities now And my point was that you're discussing the cash shop pricing of the game in ...

Saturday, August 6th 2016, 12:32am

Could also turn off water and central heating, because the fuck needs that when you can get 13s in 2 years instead of 10.

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 8:55pm

7.0.1 "Unconquered Summit" is now live!

Quoted from "Furiant" Where are the patch notes? You just linked back to this article. http://allods.my.com/en/game/patchnotes They messed up the link in English translation.

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 2:30pm

Funny Flamer

Did you seriously enter a BG with 6k gearscore character though?

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 2:24am

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" so as a serious question, what could be better in terms of population? He pretty much explained it in his post I think. He missing a more competitive scene in the game which is a direct result of fairly low population. There might be people standing around in cities and BGs popping, but there're only so many of them doing Fractal hard mode and dominions at a more serious level, which only leaves the same 2-3 guilds with the same 2-3 dozens of players competing...

Wednesday, August 3rd 2016, 7:11pm

Freestile is back with a new vid' ;)

You can also teleport inside Yasker's tower chandelier. Once during a night I summoned half a league raid inside it with Leader's call. There're also a few more interesting spots I haven't seen in your videos, such as: In Novograd actually you can jump on the large crystal thingies without dying, but I forgot to take screens. Can also get under the bank as well. Oh, and it gets fixed in 7.0.1 so you'll require a path to be able to use it, just like any charge .

Wednesday, August 3rd 2016, 12:13pm

Quoted from "Gothica" - servers for some mini games (Goblinball) being in Russia, so people in EU / NA having huge lag there Wat?

Wednesday, August 3rd 2016, 12:46am

I think the reason he mentioned Steam is because that was literally the only attempt from my.com in the past year(s?) to try and get more players. And it was a pretty mediocre attempt at that, Steam might be a very popular platform but without any advertisement the game just simply got lost among thousands of games.

Tuesday, August 2nd 2016, 1:16am

7.0.1 "Unconquered Summit": Release Date!

Quoted from "Nethon" Maybe I missed it, how does a solo player get max gear in this patch? As far as I'm aware, once you hit enough gear score to enter hard mode Winter Palace you'll be able to convert ordinary combat materials into fabled ones, which are required to craft fabled pieces. Since you need both the fabled ones and ordinary combat material to craft fabled items, it should take pretty long time to actually get fabled items this way, but it's possible. Much like how fabled 66 was poss...

Monday, August 1st 2016, 12:25pm

Adjust the server difficulty

https://allods.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=132462

Monday, August 1st 2016, 11:10am

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" -snip- You're entirely right about flash sales being different from the general price reduction. The difference is that the current prices scare players away. You keep claiming how much you like this game and want it to succeed yet you're still preaching about the business model which caused the downfall of it in the whole NA/EU region. Flash sales are maybe an appealing thing to people already playing. You do not tell your potential customers, that there migh...

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 11:30pm

Adjust the server difficulty

I disagree about the Fractal hard mode personally. As the name implies, it's supposed to be hard, but it's still doable as it has been proven on the Russian servers. I think it's a good thing to have some content which isn't doable without a proper team and focus. Totally agree about the Astral though, but for slightly different reasons. In early 6.0 it was kinda high risk and high reward to do harder astral content. You could get Hunter's Pit or the Diamond allods several times in a row which w...

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 3:32pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" battlemounts still have their value due to unique abilities and also they are not devaluated but there has come something better in analogy, for runes this would mean bringing level 14 and level 15 runes, not throwing out lower level runes far too cheap the starterpack with full level 5 runes is already a generous gift due to its low price on the other hand - crystal-chip sales like we had them before would be a welcome thing! this would not bring devaluation ...

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 2:54pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" such an extreme devaluation would most likely lead to many existing players leaving the game as the message would be "your stuff has been oficially made worthless"... Countless of battlemounts have been devalued exactly the same way that runes would be. Personally I'd see more appeal to having players to actually play with, than standing around in my high-end stuff on a deserted server. Quoted from "Yersi" OMG when i read some shit here i ask me really whats g...

Friday, July 29th 2016, 3:06pm

Quoted from "Mhuldoon" -snip- About the shopkeeper's mentality stuff I actually totally agree in general. However that part of my post was entirely an answer to AoP, who has stated several times he's an entirely free player and is not really willing to invest money into it. I could still consider him to be a potential paying customer, but seeing how he prefers to play alone most of the times and farms through entire seasons - I don't really foresee him paying anything rather than just getting t...