You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 4:24pm

Author: Antagonizer

New website's design is dated.

Quoted from "Gramarye" so can U explain me what is outdated? I think this its symplistic enough... I'm no expert in web design and in fact I have a very bad taste for such things, but the general idea is: The background and the main content holders got a decent set of colours, using different variations of brown. Then there're like random bright coloured icons and buttons placed all over it, even a bright green and red animated button, giving it a nice feeling of a random forum from 2000. Newer...

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 3:31pm

Quoted from "Gramarye" The destiny Website just looks good because the game sucks, Bad comparison... Anyway idk why its a that big Problem that some underlined. BTW did i got it right that ur opinion about something automatically Gets a fact??? Lol... It's not really his opinion, but closer to a fact. Every once in a while the general opinion of what's considered a modern or up to date design changes. Currently a modern design has to be rather simplistic and smooth in look. If you're interested...

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 3:06pm

Pro/Contra List - Subscription-Server

I think the biggest thing for the P2P server is fairly obvious and it should be mentioned right in the beginning of the FAQ post. Which would be the fact that you can't purchase any form of advantage over your enemies. Aside from the gear and class differences everyone has pretty much the same chances, whether the person has played 3 years or 3 months. But I'll mentiont he things that somewhat put me off when playing on P2P: No one week or XX level limit trial without subscription. That's a majo...

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:34pm

Is it worth playing on P2P these days?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" what matters is that its a pity that payserver is less attractive due to many things missing because i think if these things were there much more ppl would play there reading various entries here confirms this who do you mean by "we"? you friends? your guild? you cant mean EVERY player because i have read a lot complaints about having no pvp mounts... Yes, it's a pity that some items which make life in the game easier are missing. I believe many of them have b...

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:09pm

Quoted from "Kuekas" The website is quite good. Have all needed. First: I'm always complaining about their work (or lack of it) but this time, i have to congratulate them. Second: This is Allods, not Skyforge. This is a MMO, not an Wii online game. Third, and contradicting me, have you ever seen the most MMO played website? This Allods's one is really good. Cheers. It does not have all that's needed. It still has basically nothing about the game itself. They finally managed to add basic guides ...

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:39pm

Is it worth playing on P2P these days?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" its fine you dont need / want these items other players might want them having things not available no matter how long i play and what i do just makes the game feel incomplete ofc you dont NEED pat 5 and 25 offensive attributes, but still, its nice to have them why htit a mob 3 times if it can be killed with 1 or 2 hits... why get less for $ (every month, forever!!) when you can have even more for free... thats what i think just because others might have a lit...

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 7:12pm

Why it does not matter in the end if there is a "cashshop" or not...

Quoted from "IAmGroot" I don't disagree with the population. You say it's stagnant on the f2p server. It is, you're absolutely right. I can't personally say that I know the p2p server's population increase or decrease... but I can say that it is very...very low. It hit lows such as 25 people per faction. A new patch is coming up and it has potential to bring back some players and bring in new players (although I doubt this because there is no marketing/advertising) but the game has not changed....