You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 132.

Monday, April 1st 2024, 11:13am

Author: Telisia

New player

Hello there GJEHD! If you want to look into the game at first just to see how everything looks like -> F2P. There are more players (Faction doesn’t really matter) PvP wise I’d also say F2P. I’m not sure how many players are on the P2P server by now but PvP definitely pops a lot on the F2P Server. The only thing will be that most people who are doing PvP on the F2P have a lot of cs so as a newbie it can be quite hard to do PvP in BGs. For the game in general I’d say check out on the F2P Server fo...

Sunday, March 31st 2024, 1:34pm

Game Crashes need help

Are all of your drivers up-tp-date? Maybe there´s something not updated which won´t let you play? Otherwise you could ask in the Allods Discord about that issue. I´m pretty sure there are more helpful people than me right now. And more Players checking Discord more often than the Forum .

Sunday, March 31st 2024, 12:08pm

Game Crashes need help

Hello there! Also maybe try the repair tool in the client! Might already help. Fingers crossed

Wednesday, March 27th 2024, 7:59pm

Beschreibung Artefakte Battlegrounds

Hey Aionwen, Haben es schon einige male weitergeleitet aber werde es erneut erwähnen.

Monday, March 11th 2024, 5:39pm

Paladin PVE 14.X Tank builds?

Hello there! There will be a new big Patch (15.0) quite soon. So most things will change. TheRexxar(P2P) Paladin PVE DPS REHBERİ - 14.0 -> This was one of the Guides from the Event we had quite at the beginning of 14. Since I don´t really play Paladin and no Tank in general I´m not really sure if it´s still up to date or not. It´s not a tank build but I think for leveling it´s better to have a dps build rather than a Tank build. But you could also try to ask for a Paladin Tank Build on our Disco...

Monday, March 11th 2024, 5:29pm

Quest: Weg zur Erlösung

Nabend AusDemNix! Also falls du die Quest nicht annehmen kannst weil dein Level zu niedrig ist steht das unter dem Quest Namen in der Beschreibung in rot! https://de.allodswiki.ru/db/quest/4966-weg-zur-erlosung Das habe ich bei Allodswiki gefunden. Wenn ich "Veronikas Rat" eingebe finde ich keine Quest welche mir dort angezeigt wird. Und unter Veronika kommt keine Quest in dem Level Bereich. Vielleicht kannst du die Quest Suchfunktion nutzen und findest so eine andere Quest welche dir evtl. fehl...

Thursday, February 8th 2024, 6:04am

new player problems

Hello Bovicide! Sounds like you’re playing with a mousepad only! If that’s the case you need to have a mouse to click those options! Let me know if that helped already! Greetings!

Friday, January 26th 2024, 6:05am

is this game dead?

Hello! Most people on P2P are playing on Leag side. Empire side was active for a while but then it got quiet. Not sure if there’s still a handful playing or not since I’m not on the P2P. But Leag side doing raids and compasses etc. for late game. But someone from P2P server could give you more accurate answers! Hope that helped for now tho! Have a nice day

Monday, January 22nd 2024, 5:58am

Can't get back to Sunslanger after leaving

Hello Hoodie! Did you check if you have the Gipat Shard TP? Then you can use the June thing there again. Hope that‘ll help already! If not let me know! Greetings!

Sunday, January 14th 2024, 4:54pm

Can I instantly upgrade my Priden Paladin to level 75?

Okay so it is the Miraculous Ark. It might has been free once ( I had a break around this time so can´t be 100% sure) but now it´s available in the Cashshop. When using it you´ll be Level 100 (5 Level below max Level) and you´ll ger a Set of Level 5 Runes and some "necessary resources".

Saturday, January 13th 2024, 6:50pm

Sorry but I am completely lost by now. Never heard of being insta level jump other than the Aoidos reinc and using the Ark from Cashshop. Maybe someone else is able to help and I’ll also ask around for it. Or maybe you could also ask your question in the Allods Discord. The players are more active there. Sorry and fingers crossed you will get an answer to your question.

Saturday, January 13th 2024, 4:31pm

With the Priden you can Level until I think 35 (Before going to Holy Land / Asee Teph but not until Level 75) in the Howlem I think it´s called. After you go to the regular quests on the usual Maps. I hope I understood correctly now! Greetings!

Thursday, January 11th 2024, 10:56am

Game popup not responding

Hello there, Did you try to close the Launcher and open it again afterwards? Also are you playing on a Laptop with a mousepad only? A mouse is needed to be able to chose any of those options. I hope that helped! Let us know if it didn´t. Greetings!

Sunday, January 7th 2024, 2:35pm

There is also an Ark for Chars which aren´t reincarnations maybe you mean this one? This one also is available in the Cashshop. Anyways other than those Arks and the one Reinc it´s not possible to jump to Level 75. Greetings!

Sunday, January 7th 2024, 2:32pm

ich kann mich hier nicht mehr abmelden

Hallo Aionwen, Stimmt, ging bei mir gerade beim testen auch nicht Aber bei mir hat es geklappt als ich mich auf der Homepage Seite selbst abgemeldet habe und den Browser neu gestartet habe. Als Übergang eine Lösung, werde es aber auf Jeden fall ansprechen! Grüße!

Saturday, January 6th 2024, 8:13pm

Hey Chavdarster! The only way to Insta level (not to lvl 75 but lvl 100 atm) would be the Miraculous Ark for Incarnation in the Cashshop. Usually only the Aoidos will be Level 70 (Or was it 75? ) which you got by Leveling your Main in the past. Maybe you have changed class / race with the reinc after creating it? Greetings!

Friday, December 29th 2023, 9:18pm

Death of a hero quest problem

The collectable things will Spawn when the Mob is on Rage I think it was called. Let me know if it worked!

Friday, December 29th 2023, 1:00am

Death of a hero quest problem

Hello there Graum! I guess you mean the Eden quest right? So you´ll have to use the skills and collect the sparks when he is in "Rage" mode. I think you need 10 to be able to do the next step. One step will be to just attack with the spell you´ll have and the other will be dodging. After you did all of those steps it will finally die. It´s a bit tricky and maybe a bit confusing but after you figured it out it´s easy I just didn´t do it for a while so I`m not 100% sure about the correct order. If...

Sunday, December 24th 2023, 11:22pm

Merry Christmas from your moderators!

Merry Christmas to our wonderful community! Your moderators extend heartfelt wishes for a joy-filled holiday season. Behold, a festive snapshot of our spirited moderation team, please excuse the missing moderator's; during the picture time, they had to work hard on more addons for you and a certain beef with gibberlings at the wrong time . May your days be wrapped in happiness. Cheers to a wonderful celebration!

Thursday, December 14th 2023, 5:36pm

Support for translation

Hello Rupeck! It´s not planned atm but I will pass it forward as a suggestion! Greetings