You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 6:04pm

Author: Girbeh

Semi-New Player Considering Paying Sub, Just One Question

I kinda skimmed through this post so I apologize if I missed the obvious, but have you chose a faction yet?

Monday, May 11th 2015, 6:22pm

Mechos down by Avarice (Serverfirst)

I think some of us would be glad to compare dps and such with ftp, I don't mind.

Monday, May 11th 2015, 4:34pm

As Avo stated above, this isn't a dps race at all. It's all teamwork. Once that second phase comes, he literally melts. For this particular raid (keep in mind it was our first kill, it will get better overtime) our dps was averaging 250-400k. The second dps was a ~50k gearscore warrior. That just goes to show how much dps can vary considering you only dps at certain times during this fight (or it's only "worth" dpsing at certain times). Quoted from "Avozinho" 3 - Hiding dps meter avoids people f...

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 4:31am

Super easy boss once you learn the tactics, grats to all!

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 3:57pm

Population on Subscription Server? (returning player)

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" Quoted The lowest level of runes you need not to be a complete joke and get into a guild that clears current content is 7. Full 7's are ~180€. Oh you need another 180€ for pat5. lol 7 runes are the requirement for the top guilds for a normal guild just use this : http://de.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…59269#post59269 with full 5 runes and a few other cs items you are more than fit to join any normal guild also why all ppl say they need pat 5? you can just activate it...

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 7:14am

Well if you happen to join the league side, feel free to give me an add, I'm more than willing to help you out. And unfortunately it isn't our job to promote the game and it has no advertising as is. Allods should have definitely started out p2p from launch, but it wasn't, and we can't change that. And honestly, if we really wanted the p2p to go in the right direction, I think the first thing would be to not only advertise (duh), but have active mods that main on p2p. Currently they're all on ft...

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 5:05am

That's right Snow, you can't transfer ftp chars to the p2p server. At least not right now, I'm not sure if they have it planned in the future.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 12:11am

Every. Single. Thread. Can we just stop already? This community is seriously shitting all over itself.

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 4:06am

Worth coming back?

Ftp is most definitely still p2w. Also there's a subscription server now, if you didn't know. There's no cash shop and it's the way Allods should have been from the start. The only thing lacking is good population, I know that's a turn off to most people.

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 10:53am

P2P server

Depends on what time of the day you play, really. We have people on all hours of the day but it's only to be expected that aus hours wouldn't be optimal for other regions. It's still worth a shot if you really feel like playing.

Friday, April 17th 2015, 10:06pm

Performance Issue

Not just you Nethy bae, helluva loading screen for me too.

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 4:27am

Free Month? Best Friends!

Quoted from "wafflecrisp" I'll make another character on the League side too, same name and all. Would you say that the League has more people playing? Yeah, league side has a better population than the empire currently.

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 2:33pm

Avarice downed the Clockwork Knight

Congrats guys, making good progress!

Friday, March 27th 2015, 8:12pm

The Dead Server

Can we delete these types of threads? They do nothing but put a negative impact on both the game and the server. Not to mention that they contribute to nothing in any way.

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 6:04am

f2p or p2p

All comes down to how much you really want to spend. Keep in mind that the average rune level is a lot higher than it used to be. Even spending a few hundred on ftp wouldn't make you able to compete with people that have spent thousands. P2p is fantastic and has a growing population. With this free month of p2p we're expecting a bunch of new people to join us. As it currently stands we can't get pvp queues to pop too often because of the population but it's getting better every day. I'm fairly o...

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 9:30am

Question about dungeons/instances

It used to be a simple remaking party would reset it but now it's time based. I believe most instances reset every 30 minutes, defiled ruins not included in that list.