You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 5:52pm

Author: odnetnin

Ratings

Thanks for waiting so long to release. It took until we made our own for you (which has been out for several months) to properly launch this without saying a word... Awesome job. http://www.ascendancynetwork.com/RATINGS

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 2:33am

Allods: Steam Greenlight!

It is great to see Allods finally getting some exposure! Now make sure you keep those new players by offering easier ways to catch up on the cash shop stuff. Example: Do some top-up bonuses! I hope it makes it through greenlight

Wednesday, May 20th 2015, 6:28pm

Costume sale

I love this idea! You should do this to help compensate for a missing feature in game

Thursday, May 14th 2015, 5:55pm

About bounus in top up

As I stated previously this is something they should really consider. There isn't any reason we shouldn't see some top up incentive more often. Very needed, please do it

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 3:49pm

Saying Goodbye

Life is rough sometimes, but keep your head up. You'll always have those wonderful memories of your time together RIP mitsuko.

Tuesday, May 5th 2015, 8:42pm

The Magic Lamp Returns!

Quoted from "Krafty" I always get 20 or 40%. lol same here :<

Tuesday, May 5th 2015, 3:32pm

PMB aftermath

Still haven't even got rewards yet lol but the forums are mostly dead so I doubt it :p

Monday, May 4th 2015, 10:00pm

Rewards for your players

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "odnetnin" Heck I would wager that with more top-up bonuses randomly more of the free players would put the random few dollars into the game cause they feel like they are getting something extra from it! (Just my opinion completely) I can't imagine this being an incentive ever. There's three types of players: big spenderspeople spending little money once in a whilefull free players If someone belongs to the middle group and is still not on the p2p server - they're...

Monday, May 4th 2015, 7:52pm

Rewards for your players

I think even a top-up bonus every once and a while would be a fantastic start.... Seeing as they have only ever done it once, it gets a bit discouraging to even top-up when we see ru getting them all the time. Heck I would wager that with more top-up bonuses randomly more of the free players would put the random few dollars into the game cause they feel like they are getting something extra from it! (Just my opinion completely) I'm not sure I agree with getting a bonus for being a long time supp...

Saturday, May 2nd 2015, 1:59am

Hey Mygames, what about a CC sale?

I don't care about a CC sale, but what disappoints me is that RU gets bonus crystals on top up all the time and we have only ever got it once.... It would be nice to get some more incentive to top up once in a while......

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 10:00pm

Currency ExChange

That reset was a one time thing because people abused a bug to get it that high so it was reset after a ban wave...

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 5:42pm

Currency ExChange

I sell more crystals compared to what I buy from the exchange so if anything I am helping keep the price lower. What I am more curious about is where the large bursts of increasing crystal cost is coming from every few days or so.

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 3:47pm

Currency ExChange

I would be willing to bet that the majority of the gold held in the game is held by players that aren't big cash shoppers. There's no reason to hold the gold in bulk and most strongbox items are traded in crystals anyways. Personally if I'm forced into a trade where I get gold I transfer it to crystals right away but those gold trades are coming from mostly players that don't too up frequently.

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 7:20pm

1st Warlord on Server !!!

OP, Grats!! Quoted from "IAmGroot" It's still the same discount as vet? -_- Thanks Allods for the real benefit. We give you 5 years and thousands of dollars of our money and you can't even give us a 25% discount on gold dust and myrrh. Your martyr skills are considerably cheaper at least If only it was just 5 years NA players will know that pain lol

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 7:18pm

Radiant Strongbox of the Devout Pilgrim

Also it appears you can skip over using the r2 scroll if you don't have it used yet and just use the r3.

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 6:03pm

Radiant Strongbox of the Devout Pilgrim

Yes there is a r3 of each of the scrolls, but you have to trade 5 of the old scrolls for 1 of the new ones. The r3 legend scroll is the only one that can drop from the boxes i believe. (Opened one r3 legend myself so i can confirm that at least)

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 1:55am

[PMB] Groot's School of Psi

From a blind player perspective having someone explain the sounds each skill makes helped me take my psi game to the next level, much appreciated A+++! Being serious for a moment, I found the humor mixed into this guide made it much more enjoyable to read and learn a bit more about the psi class. Thanks Groot and good luck!

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 1:47am

[PMB] Tendo's guide to PVE Bard in 6.0!

Haha thanks Krafty Let me know if you need any help!

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 6:51pm

6.0 - 6.1 - 6.2 - 6.3 Live in Russia: Patchnote (+guides)

Awww Tona it's April fools lol Tons of game companies do it and I find it pretty funny xP though most times some of the things they announce sound amazing and should go into the game ASAP! xP