Search results 1-20 of 649.

Wednesday, September 29th 2021, 2:08pm

Author: Kurtcobain

Look whos Back

Who still remember my Name??? May i come back to the Game

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 4:14am

Halloween Pumpkin Challenge. Stage 2.

Quoted from "user_1413752" I followed this race, and how could the second place go to b erat33eren44 , I mean its good, but nothing creative in it. Tauau and LeSoldatMort was the best, and after that levibuba's or orvix's, but everyone has different opinions. its just weird haha If you ask me (and its my Personal opinion) is it Hard work to carv the Name into the pumpkin and it takes time to be done with that. Congratz to the first 3 winners. Good work and cool scary pumpkins

Wednesday, March 14th 2018, 7:12pm

Collector's Editions Can Now Be Purchased With Crystals!

Did you checked your wardrobe? Maybe you clicked them but missed it..... If they are not there write a Ticket pls. Sad but thats All help i can give you right now. * no need to apologize silver

Wednesday, March 14th 2018, 6:38pm

Collector's Editions Can Now Be Purchased With Crystals!

Will ask but i cant promise a answer today. The Office is closed. Pls stay tuned and if others have issues too, use this thread to write pls Greetz Kurt

Friday, March 9th 2018, 3:34pm

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

I didnt say anything about giving a compensation or not!!!!! To make that 100% clear All i said was: Mods and devs are reading this Thread but there is no answer to give atm. And thats why i wrote: we cant Post anything in the one direction or in the other! Thats why i closed with: stay tuned

Friday, March 9th 2018, 6:52am

Quoted from "dojoo1251" So I see most of us agree that it was a good idea to give free gifts to new players, but we believe old players should get the gifts aswell. Sad to find that Allods staff dont seem to share our vision, since they dont even bother to give us a answer. No worries, we read the thread, devs aswell but atm there is no answer to give thats why we cant post anything in this direction I would say: stay tuned. Have all a nice weekend Greetz Kurt

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 8:51pm

Allods Music

Hey Sheller, Thanks for Posting

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 5:58pm

Why is forum's background not updated?

Nandita the guildportal was a extra Service from webzen aka gpotato, my.com decided to quit it for what ever...... Was a good thing and a nice savespace for help Videos pictures and what ever...... And the ning memorys coming over me Maybe there is a chance to get it back

Monday, March 5th 2018, 7:04pm

Stuck on Equipment Transformation Tutorial Quest

Cant see the item you need You should have a Ring to transform if i remember right

Monday, March 5th 2018, 6:53am

Übersetzungsfehler von Dämonistenform?

Morgen Nolifeking, ich bitte zu bedenken das auch wir Mods Wochenende haben und wie jeder andere auch diese Zeit nutzen um Dinge zu erledigen die in der Woche liegen geblieben sind Werde es weiter geben, sollte gefixt werden da es verwirrend ist, denke nicht das die Übersetzung fehlerhaft ist, aber man weiß es ja nie

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 9:29pm

Update 9.0.00.19: Awakening

Nope you can create your demonolgist when ever you want, it' s not like Aiodoi

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 10:16am

Update 9.0.00.19: Awakening

Exchange on Equilibrium should be implement now

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 4:13pm

Astral Nuggets

Alles gut, kann passieren Schließe den thread dann jetzt

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 3:11pm

Astral Nuggets

Hallo, Stehe hier selber grade in der Akademie aber im Tausch gegen verfallende Partikel kann ich keine Astralnuggets erwerben. Lediglich Schattierungen für Mounts etc, das selbe gilt für anormale Emanationen. Der Tausch wie er sein sollte den Laany beschreibt geht allerdings

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 1:51pm

Let me get that right: You are upset that New players or New chars get a Ark and a bit of cheap cs stuff, cause (and only "cause") this stuff is better then what you have after 7 YEARS of playing? First of all: the same stuff or call it special Gift Event runs on russian Servers and so they decided to Do it in EU and NA Second: ppl always complaining about no New players. This is a real great Event to bring new players to the game! Third: if your Main char dont have that minimum cs items i have ...

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 9:13pm

Status über den P2P-Server 2018 (Imperium)

Also "theoretisch" kann man sich alles erspielen. Ja wenn man ein paar Stunden am Tag Zeit investieren kann. Das macht aber AOPs Aussage nicht unwahr. Daher ist es eine Frage Eurer Zeit und Eures Willens entweder f2p zu spielen oder p2w und auch als Mittelklassespieler kann man an dem Spiel und allem was es bietet Spaß haben. Denn den Druck der Beste sein zu wollen macht sich jeder selber!

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 8:27pm

Normal launcher (Not my.com one)

Yes it will made any Update you missed, not the whole game again