You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 120.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 10:43pm

Author: Effreti

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

as a semi active player who only has lvl 6 and blue cash shop stuff, it does feel weird. but i guess i will make the new char the main one and play it. since it's free stuff. oh well

Friday, December 4th 2015, 11:25am

pick up

Z near a bag or buy a pet looter from the cash shop, like fairy helper or magpie

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 8:11pm

Patronage 5

Quoted from "Kissaki" There's been talk before on offering starter bundles etcetc. There are many sensible ways to do this and its really not important how the game makes things cheaper after a long enough time has passed, only that it does make them cheaper. The russians had a sale to mark the end of summer, up to 90% price reduction on over 70 items. Maybe we will get the same, closer to 7.0

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 6:14pm

Black Friday Sale: Mount Madness

Any info on the massive 90% sale on around 70 or so items in the cash shop the russians got a while back? This one https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=5833

Thursday, November 19th 2015, 10:13am

7.0 - 7.1 - 7.2 Live in Russia - patchnote (+guides)

Tnx tonal for all the info, been following 7.0 myself and i'm pretty excited for it.

Thursday, June 18th 2015, 11:03am

Bow or Crossbow?

I say go with bow for pve and xbow for pvp. the xbow damage spread is too big to get consistent dps.

Tuesday, May 5th 2015, 3:06pm

PMB aftermath

Grats to all winners. Now should we expect the guides to be stickied and the winners to be active on the Scout subforum?

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 4:26pm

[PMB]: Pimp My Build

Hello, any news on the winners? I can't wait to snuggle that pet

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 1:56pm

Miraculous Ark: 80% Discount!

Quoted from "GuessItsAmber" Quoted from "Effreti" 1140 With discount? That's around 10 euros. Pretty cheap. Thank you.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 1:53pm

Miraculous Ark: 80% Discount!

How many crystals would it cost? I'm at work and can't check ingame.

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 10:42pm

What do you do with green glyphs now?

I got blue ones to replace the green ones I had. But what do I do with the green ones? I can't upgrade them, I can't sell them back to negociant, I can't even sell them for gold. Anyone know what to do with them? or am I missing something?

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 3:49pm

[PMB] Effreti's ranged scout

Warrior for regen is nice if you do more pve. Summoner is nice for fear in pvp. Psi would be my third choice for tk pull .Each class has at least one ability scouts can use somehow. Depends on what you like in the end.

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 2:52pm

Frozen Dragon Tear

the quest should be available at the npc that gives the tear shard quests.

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 11:32pm

Thank you Ghost, nice to see you're still active around here

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 9:13pm

Quoted from "panparowka" Quoted from "Shaeknbaek" 2r rain is enough. Tranquil arrow lvl 3 is one of the best choice what i ever made Helps every time in tika-rika and farming bosses. A Bit more aoe damage and less control ability? No thanks While I agree r3 tranquil is good, you are losing a lot of dps with only r2 rain. The better the gear you have, the more the difference will be higher. Unless you don't wanna go for a full dps build, in which case it's fine i guess.

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 8:11pm

[PMB] VashBOG's Guide to every situation Ranged Scout.

Guys, no need for arguing, everyone has different play styles. But I do have to agree with bloodraven, you should always wait for the tank to get aggro and then start dpsing. You shouldn't take hits from mobs and if something hits you, it's usually elemental damage (poison from spiders, lightning from martyr, fire from bombs). And accumulated heat might be low damage, but free dps is free dps.

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 10:11am

Quoted from "panparowka" Thanks mate, your boulid inspired me , but i made few changes for my play style. http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!8!133..33.…CKD!wczdq/IOZBI I love somersault lvl 3, because 13 sec reuse is amazing, and help me kite and run from almoust all I take bandit because i think stealth sometimes help me survive. I take killer instic because... dont know maby give me some dps? - I have dillema here: terminator vs killer instic but i get finally killer. Be careful with bandit, it do...

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 1:12pm

Allods Anniversary Event!

Quoted from "ÇiLeK" Quoted from "Mhuldoon" Iridescent Jar I couldn't get this. Anyone got it? Me neither, got everything else but not this. Maybe it's a separate mail that will arrive soon.

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 11:09am

Quoted from "Shaeknbaek" Not bad Eff, not bad. Here's what i currently run. I have fear reincarnation skill. http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!8!131..33…LNC!wgigxc/MXUC Since i blink and recoil (for the kd), i took rubies making it use no energy, and i use the jocker or whatever stacks to use parry when needed against physical classes. Dodger is also quite nice I have no need for precision arrow. 10 or so second cooldown on blink/recoil, which knocks down, and i have fear, and caltrops do the tric...