You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Thursday, December 31st 2020, 5:00pm

Author: mrghostps

"The New Dawn" Streamer Marathon - Registration

1. EmperorNuie 2. https://www.youtube.com/user/Gh0stmp or Twitch.tv/og_nuie 3. Nuie - Evolution Server

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 5:07pm

#aoaugustchallenge2017

Server:New Frontier Character: Nuie #AoAugustChallenge2017 Video

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 6:56pm

gearing guide 8.1 patch

heres my guide on gearing and everything related to it . gearing guide

Friday, July 7th 2017, 7:07pm

I made a video on this actually heres the link to it

i recently made a video about this on my channel which included the majority of my thoughts and feelings so heres the link to it. my thoughts

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 4:49pm

#aojulychallenge2017

Nuie's Gold Guide 2017 Character: Nuie Server: New Frontier Note the video goes live at 1 pm est July 3 2017

Friday, June 30th 2017, 5:03pm

My thoughts on this exact topic

so i recently created a video about this and i thought it would be useful to leave it here The State of allods 2017

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 4:55pm

Holy Ground Bug

Hey i did a full rundown of the pally class and my thoughts on it link will be below but i dont think pally went fully physical again nore do i think that holy grounds is a complete waste of talents and rubies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObI9WHdRUyA

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 4:55pm

Monthly Challenge June: Video of Creation

im just messin around i already edited and made two edits of a video for entry

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 8:03pm

Monthly Challenge June: Video of Creation

that last stipulation is kinda bullshit (Content used to create your entry (including images, music, sound effects, video) cannot be copyrighted material by a third party. Only material from Allods Online, My.com or copyright-free license can be used.) but i guess ill just make 2 edits since you guys are taking away from the vast amount of music that is currently in circulation.

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 5:35pm

How do I get stronger

Hey Nuie here it seems like you are having quite a bit of trouble so i will try to help as best i can 1. What makes the character strong? Bards are Strong Because of their ability to add offensive and defensive buffs to their party as well as themselves these buffs can extremely influence the way a battle goes and tilt it more into their favor or make a raid less difficult for their team. bards also have a large amount of crowd control abilites both single target and aoe as well as several abili...

Friday, May 12th 2017, 10:20pm

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name : [Nuie] Server : [ NewFrontier ] Suggested Name: Equilibrium

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 5:16pm

Bard Support Rotation

Hi Hi nuie here gonna give two things to help you out the first will be a support build using the amount of rubies and talent points you have the second will be tips on keeping buffs alive and the class itself. 1. http://allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!9!131...3…cijxvm/SWCDZJAP 2. firstly things to note about this build it is strictly for pve content it can have some success in pvp if played correctly but it is missing some key things for that however it is in my opinion a better use of your rubies and ...

Friday, March 24th 2017, 4:06pm

Youtube channel for allods online

Hey all its nuie again if you remember a while back i was talking about starting up daily stream of allods i was fully set up to do this and life hit me really really hard so it has become difficult for me to do this. However i have become dedicated to my youtube channel and releasing weekly content about different aspects of the game. This seems to suit the current state of my life very well and i am actually able to get out about 4 videos a week strictly about allods and 1 video a week of rand...

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 11:26pm

Dragon Treasures

Let me get this straight you are complaining about a completely optional mini-game that provides you with a completely free currency in order to gain vanity items and such completely free. this is your honest to goodness reason to have a gripe. thats what you are saying? because allods gave us another option to gain vanity items you complain this is an unbelievable level of petty.

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 6:25pm

The State of Allods

lol this is true neth is known to just push 1 2 3

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 6:20am

The State of Allods

I play on the free to play server and to be honest i have spent very little on this game in terms of irl cash you will almost always catch me finding the most efficient way to farm gold each patch. also there does exist a mentor ships system however it is more for helping you kill zone bosses and giving your leveling character an epic piece or two than to speed up leveling time void is an expedient way to level at this point though questing itself doesnt take to horribly long if you stay focused...

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 7:06pm

The State of Allods

Haha Merry christmas Groot and Aricer i will never forget that you are the reason i do not have a wraith lol

Monday, December 19th 2016, 7:51pm

The State of Allods

Hey all i know many of you don't know me and several of you do so firstly i would like to introduce myself. In game i play as Killathd, Nuie , and lately Asthetic. I have played allods for a long time now not even fully sure of how long myself to be honest. Lately i have seen alot of posts with players upset about the state of the game, upset about the apparent lack of attention payed to us the player base and upset by to be quite honest upset about how we have been given the middle finger a few...