You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 9:41am

Author: Beaver

Sub server needs more attention !

Quoted from "Allodsfan" It's not that easy. I'm playing at the F2P server for 6 months, have 2 chars at level 60, and a lot of nice things. I would realy love to play at the P2P Server, but i dont want to start at point zero again, if i can play with my chars at F2P and have fun with the whole game. So the only way to make the P2P Server more interesting for me, is the possibility to start with comparable chars (adapted to the P2P server) like i have on F2P server. It is that easy, when youre s...

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 9:29am

Sub server needs more attention !

Quoted from "Spinecrawler" Hell yea it is. I played a LOT on pay to win server. Spend lot of time (got private allod) and spend lot of cash :/ Ultimately i couldnt stand some of the cash shop mechanics like "Strongboxes" where You pay for something and You don't get it couse it is a fking lotery. When You have literaly no cash for sub and You really like the game it's understandable to go f2P, but if you can spend 10Euro/month, it's beyond me how someone can still withstand that pay 2 win walle...

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:48pm

Picture Thread!

Quoted from "Natureswrath" mkay hold on and sit tight here's one from me about 3? yrs ago i used imageshack to upload tho aint free no more, any suggestion for new upl site? with no commercials, spam and such I use Imgur hope it helps

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:54pm

Het Nederlandse topic

Quoted from "Saviorass" Klopt en vooral als een melee scout. Die vind ik best OP. Over een scout boost in 5.0.1 weten de russen die ik spreek niks. Warden wel. Wardens worden herwerkt in 5.0.1, scouts volgen daarna. Quoted I have just 2 questions for the administrators: 1) When can we expect the redevelopment of Scouts? 2) Will it be a proper redevelopment or again just “cosmetics” for a few months? There will be significant changes to the “Scout” class. They will affect not only PvE/PvP effect...

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:23pm

Het Nederlandse topic

Quoted from "Saviorass" Speel nu zelf Engineer op de russian server. Daar zeggen mensen dat scout en warden in pvp nog steeds de slechtste classes zijn maar dat scout wel een pve dps boost heeft gekregen. Warden krijgt binnenkort ook een dikke boost hoorde ik al. Warden en scout worden herwerkt, vanaf 5.0.1

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:29pm

Het Nederlandse topic

Quoted from "Minoli Dragonberry" Quoted from "Beaver" Speelt er hier niemand op de sub server? een keer 20 minuten....toen had ik al geen zin meer om nog een character te levelen XD Als dit had bestaan toen ik begon met allods was het msschien anders geweest. Jammer Moet zeggen dat het wel leuk spelen is op p2p. PvP is balanced, iedereen gelijk. Enkel PvE ging wat moeizaam, maar we krijgen nu wel een aantal buffs die dat weer rechtzetten

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:19pm

Het Nederlandse topic

Speelt er hier niemand op de sub server?

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:47pm

Welcome scouts

Howdy

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:40pm

Picture Thread!

Quoted from "Teppisch" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdemFfbS5H0 ? That song xD

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:35pm

Picture Thread!

Me and my girl.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:41am

Hello

Hello