You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 426.

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 1:26am

Author: bunzy

Payment Issues [7th Sep, 2015]

9/8/15 PAYPAL *MY COM B V (Pending) -$5.00 9/8/15 CMSVEND*CV MIAMI -$1.70 9/8/15 PP *GOOGLE PLAY Purchase -$2.50 9/8/15 MY.COM USD Purchase -$6.00 9/7/15 PAYPAL *MY COM B V Purchase -$6.00 fix please, i only got 1 transaction paid out of the 3 transactions i made, cmon get it together allods

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 11:40pm

Payment Issues [7th Sep, 2015]

Quoted from "Mhuldoon" The first fix (Mon-Tue) will ensure that purchases made from then onward continue as normal welp, i guess ill wait thursday to see if hey fixed any of this.

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 11:32pm

New Perfect Vote To Kick System

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" if ppl kick like crazy and you got sick/tired of this you can join the madness, stop playing serious and gain some lulz too by random kicking nothing to lose anyway in this case then maybe this will make it more obvious to those woh are in charge how bad the idea of this kicking-system was but i appreciate you try to give your best i was afk for 1 minutes, and got kicked. first thing i learned is your combat log tells you who initiated the kick, but doesnt tel...

Monday, September 7th 2015, 5:51pm

I wanna sub Help me

how professional

Monday, September 7th 2015, 4:42pm

Bank account was charged for crystals but I did not receive them.

pretty absurd the business day has rolled out and paying members havent been compensated, other mmo's dont run there games like this. i started playing tera, i had a issue with a item i didnt mean to buy, and they had everything fixed in a hour

Monday, September 7th 2015, 2:02pm

Quoted Support Service Thank you for contacting the support team. Information about specified problem has been transferred to experts. We do our possible to accelerate the process. You will be informed additionally about the stage of the process. We apologize for the inconvenience. ________________ Best regards, Marian. Support Team what was on my support ticket this morning

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 3:12pm

paypal and visa both arent working, maybe it is indeed that stupid loan system the reason you havent gotten your crystals. why havent the admins made an announcement since this issue has been going on since before the weekend ?

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 3:14pm

i submitted my ticket i believe this is my ticket number MML-842-34321 Quoted i like many people made a payment on friday, and have not received the crystals that i paid for. i really would like this issue fixed immediately, compensated for my paid crystals, and compensation for the downtime kthx.

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 7:14am

so if i dont see my crystals loaded, do i have to submit a ticket, or is this a problem you guys know are going on and will fix without people bothering you ? people have been complaining since patch, i thought you all would have resolved this by now, or atleast made an official statement in the front page so people can get a heads up

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 1:34am

derp, why is this not on the front page ? i just spend 6.00 and i havent received anything

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 4:48pm

New Perfect Vote To Kick System

new voting system is very poorly implemented, and leads to new forms of abuse from the community. banning ungeared players is silly imo, especially when you give ungeared players an incentive to que bg to get gear. its not like bg is such huge gold rewards anyway. i seen someone with 99k velhru get kicked yesterday and he had top dps.

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 2:11pm

Allods review by MMOGrinder

how are so many people in the comments section complaining about cash shop and slow grind and only got to lvl 15 ?

Friday, July 17th 2015, 8:40pm

Has this game livened up?

Quoted from "Erwyn" This game is far from a failure :o look at the Russian servers which is the real game our server is just a side project. Russians have 7 servers , hardly a failure. the sooner people realize this, the better they are off

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 9:51pm

Melting Isle?

this game wasnt made with international players in mind, its more or less a port of the russian client and they wont add anything extra to that

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 6:33pm

Engineer Idea's

Quoted from "freestile" "yup yup yup yup. holy weapon skins are worthless on engineer, instead of skining our penci dik dagger, skin our gun instead" ==> with 6.1 holy weapons will modify the skin of the gun as we can see in many russian videos but not the bards' "banjo" that's a shame wow bro, thanks for the info, i didnt no this

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 1:45pm

Engineer Idea's

Quoted from "TheRampage" I think engineer's attacking spells are completly fine That periodic dmg would be a little bit too much compared to other classes, even without that engi is rlly great dps class But i would love to see some different "gun" skin or something . And imagine pad + some kind of shield, like holy shield 2 in 1, that would be much better for engi yup yup yup yup. holy weapon skins are worthless on engineer, instead of skining our penci dik dagger, skin our gun instead

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 1:42pm

Engineer Idea's

engineer dps is fine, a lot of engineer pvp rubies are a gimmick or underpowered, just needs a little fine tuning from stupid mechaincs. being able to get stunned in combat mode, or while in hover pad is a retarded mechanic. especially seeing how much more powerful psi shield and healer bubble is. i do know we receive a damage reduction in 6.1, so ill see how much better it is. id like them to buff dither build, its pretty much worthless spec healing station needs buff, another worthless underpo...

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 5:23pm

Allods: Steam Greenlight!

sorry, but steam greenlight and the steam community is brutal. the devs probably should of gave a solution to the runaway prices before putting the game out to that audience. good luck though