You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 5:17am

Author: Jierr

so when will the Wraith be universally available?

How about having it put in the shop plain and simple, instead of those <snip> godforsaken boxes. watch the language please -Wraith

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 5:24pm

Statistics

How can you get so much prof? Oo Also Brutality at 20 - 30% dmg boost with remaining 75% health? What stat would u prefer pushing first?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:04am

Dungenfinder(Group-,Raidmatching for Instances)

Hi, i would like to suggest a autogrouping for Instances. You just queue up and be grouped with other players(preferably balanced). This is an MMO, I want to play with other players and having to shout for a party or not being able to participate in some Raids, because the guild is not large enough is counter intuitive. Of course i understand some will say random groups will result in an epic fail, esp. when doing raids, but remember if a lot of ppl are able to participate easily in such content...

Friday, March 21st 2014, 11:57pm

Guides[request], build discussion

Hi there, can someone, who had enough time to fiddle around with the new mechanics, create a guide for Psionicists. A concentration on the new stats, how they scale and how they benefit a psio in its natural environment most(pve, pvp), would help me and a bunch of others out a lot. Use this thread to discuss on builds and/or post what has worked best for you.