You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

Wednesday, March 25th 2015, 1:42pm

Author: Taoparagon

Account Transfers

And just so you know, zuri, i know youre watching!!! You stalker... i can see your invisibility status!! (Feel free to erase. Im just making apoint)

Wednesday, March 25th 2015, 1:39pm

Account Transfers

From what i understood thou from some answers i got by mods, the date/time of the ticket is renewed (pushed back in line) each time you made a comment inside the ticket. The original posting date remains the same but priority is pushed in queue. ofc, i could be misstaken but this is what i have been led to believe. In retrospect, my ticket was done way too fast in comparison to others and i believe i had the least amount of information in mine. i guess good friends and manners do help?

Wednesday, March 25th 2015, 10:46am

Account Transfers

Im glad you helped

Wednesday, March 25th 2015, 10:30am

[PMB] Laela's Caster Healer Guide

Omg thank you infinitely for this guide!!!! I just came back to game and the stats were overwhelming to say the least. the explanations really helps alot. btw nice to see they finally putting caster into the mix again.

Wednesday, March 25th 2015, 8:23am

[PMB]Priest changes in 6.0 with builds by Tauau

This is exactly what i needed when coming back. Thanks Tauau. Also, as previous comment stated, stats would make it perfect. Perhaps a small explanation regarding each stat too (even thou it might feel redundant).

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 3:26pm

Account Transfers

an update from me. i posted my first ticket (out of three) and even did an error in selecting the proper account. i had no screenshots except for those of the actual webzen account and payments done. My first ticket was posted on 15/3- 2015. today (24/3 -2015), i recieved a notification saying it was finished (on all of the tickets.) and now i am trying to figure out how this game is played all over again x_X but anyway, just figured i'd post it here. Thanks zuri and gladia and hcl and most of a...

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 8:01pm

Diference between F2P and P2P.

mkai, whether you play on f2p or p2p is somewhat of a nomatter. leveling should never be an issue. this isnt a single player game that you can finish in a day or five. this is MMO! and for people who cant handle the actual leveling experience, then what are you gonna do once you start gearing? cause that one is on a whole different level of hardship.

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 2:17pm

How much you still love your Allods ?

Theres plenty enough stuff that i dont like about this game. Many reasons why I've taken long breaks and even quit the game.. but see, allods is like cigarettes. Addictive, pleasant, unhealthy for you, frustrating.... and can drive you insane if you stay away for too long. this game is a hate/love to me. i quit for a year, try other games, live my life but then i always remember allods and come back to it. because there just isnt anything quite like allods! If youre an oldschooler allods, you'll...

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 8:12am

Need Top-up / Item shop purchase history

Eh... youre only saying this due to the scare you gots yesterday, groot. however i do agree. also something that i've noticed is the account history in general. I have two accounts here on this allods site from when I've tried migrating my toon i get a one-time-only history message. Now i forgot what they said and theres no way to re-read them. it would be nice to have somewhere to have these notifications saved for future reference.

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 8:49pm

Please help this game become something again...

okay so here's a thought. given that the forums are filled with some amount of good ideas but about 10 times more hating and a small amount of trolling, why dont the community select a handfull of people that hangs out in both forums and in the game. 5 from f2p and 5 from p2p. (can be a bigger group, im just wingin' it here) these people would be the voice between GM/CM and the people. they see the problems in game, they hear the complaints frequently and they even experience them themselves. Th...

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 2:23pm

Old Players Coming Back for 6.0

not to worry. they'll fix the transfers eventually. just on time for another patch that doesnt work to show up that they will have to fix over a period of 1-2 weeks. ^_^

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 1:00pm

Old Players Coming Back for 6.0

so lets see how long it takes for them to fix my migration up and how many attempts it takes for them to unfook the fookin up they do in the meantime. looks like im tryin to come back not that it matters cause noone remembers me anyway..

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 8:44am

rune calc

oh hey, is that another swede i see? O_O sweet!! well i was hoping i wasnt coming back to my regular old 5-7k sek a month consumption... (gambling issues + strongbox sales= bad combination) but then its only me this time and not my partner in crime, charmity, so prolly around 1k sek a month or somesuch. that is "if" i manage to get the migration done. it seems gloomy at this point thou. all my old screenshots were on my old computer and im not about to go to the dump to fetch it. and so far no r...

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 8:10am

rune calc

and how much are the gpot refills?

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 8:06am

What do you think about healer in 6.0?

Dont welcome me back just yet. it seems i have run into my first (secondary) ticket allready and still no response on the first one regarding the migration. but thanks, zurion ^_^

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 12:52pm

What do you think about healer in 6.0?

Im somewhat hoping that the transfer goes through at this point since im totally missing this game. So what has happened to healers in the past year and a half? Nerf much? Spells n rubies altered any?

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 8:02am

rune calc

Is it just me or did they increase the cc cost for low level runes?

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 6:16am

rune calc

Are there any working and up-to-date rune calculators out there and, if not, what would the cc/gd cost be (favoring gd) to make one lvl13 rune from scratch?

Monday, March 16th 2015, 12:53pm

Account Transfer

So does this mean its even worth it to make an attempt at coming back to the game?