You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 4:50pm

Author: Psyiler

New server name competition!

Renaissance it's meaning fits a merge perfectly and at the same time it brings back good memories to many of us RushB - Equilibrium

Friday, February 16th 2018, 6:18pm

What about boosters in 3v3 / 6v6 ?

i brought this topic up a few months ago and got a reply from the STAFF: (since it wasn't in english, the following will be a 'free' translation by me) It is forbidden and against the ToS (Terms of Service) to boost your own char (main) with another account of yours (or vice versa) to push rating (Multiaccounting) or to gain advantages. However, it is perfectly fine to push the Main Char with the help of reincarnations or setup teams guild internally. This is true even if you are pushing other p...

Monday, January 29th 2018, 6:22pm

Compensation For Blocked Accounts

in my opinion this is a move in the right direction by the Allods Team ofc ppl that weren't banned are getting salty now, but you simply can't pls everyone ... here on the forums, ppl are commenting whenever the staff messes sth. up, but when they actually make a good decision it's time to tell them as well (some motivation) and give some constructive instead of destructive feedback when we come up with offensive comments no matter what they are doing, i could understand if they would stop doing...

Monday, January 29th 2018, 4:42pm

Compensation issued

Quoted from "pokaberry" Honestly, It's a lose-lose situation. I understand that the people who were not banned felt the effects of the ban but in a mess like this theres no possible way to please everyone. Think about it this way - if they gave *EVERYONE* 3k prem, the people who were banned would say 'why do we get the same compensation as those who were not effected? we were the ones banned, we should get more compensation' and as far as raid/emblems/ingame stuff goes, If the people banned rec...

Saturday, May 13th 2017, 1:08am

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: [SimsaIa] Server: [New Frontier] Suggested Name: Renaissance