You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:13am

Author: meeka06

Introductions!

Quoted from "Ninim" So, do we now have both a Pirates guild and a Sexy Pirates guild? :o I smell a rivalry brewing! I'm not really familiar with other guilds from other server ,There another pirate guild ? i mean the sea is vast with lots of treasure there's plenty of space for two Pirates ARRRGH! '

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:06am

Introductions!

Quoted from "masengo6" Quoted from "meeka06" Hi, I'm Liax or otherwise known as meeka. I'm currently a bard in the guild called pirate on the league side. I'm looking forward to the merge cant wait to meet all the new people y u no talk to me anymore? qq cause your never on league side no more

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:05am

Introductions!

Quoted from "FluffyXessa" Quoted from "meeka06" Hi, I'm Liax or otherwise known as meeka. I'm currently a bard in the guild called pirate on the league side. I'm looking forward to the merge cant wait to meet all the new people Howdy Meeka! *waves* howdy looking forwarding meeting you in game

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:45am

hi

Hi, I'm Liax or otherwise known as meeka. I'm currently a bard in the guild called pirate on the league side. I'm looking forward to the merge cant wait to meet all the new people