You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 2:54am

Author: WickedWarrior

Stat redistribution help pls

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" only you know the answer... what is more important to you? killing hard enemies like bosses on islands more efficient in total? (take 50/50 prof / brut) or dealing maximum damage on shielded / healing enemies in PVP? (take 100% prof) if i had no free respec and had to choose one for a long time (or forever) personally i would go 100% prof, since it matters less to do a little bit less dmg in pve while in pvp its much more critical (also in pve at the beginning...

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 10:47pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" for pvp i have experienced proficiency is the best... as warrior (=melee) you can profit from determination too, but as soon as you recieve a cc or something your dps is ruined, so full profieciency brutality only as 2nd stat because in pvp brutality often does not help much due to enemies having barriers, healing themself etc for pve prof / brut 50/50% would be the best (mobs usually do not get heals all the time or have barriers) determination is too unstead...

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 6:42pm

hello people i've got a stat redistribution item in the mail and i need an advice(i'm kinda new) , i want to know whats the optimal stat distribution for a warrior dps pvp/pve , thanks.

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 5:10am

Mage or Warden for dps pvp/pve

hi ppl i'm quite new to this game and i'm very unsure on what to chose between mage and warden, i only like the dps role so which one should i chose? thanks.