You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 224.

Tuesday, July 16th 2019, 3:56pm

Author: rozetri

Is it worth coming back?

Quoted from "Dugrosh" Quoted from "IAmGroot" I read this forum every day, I have no idea why, I guess in hopes the game will return to gPotato some day and actually become playable again...but I'm sure that will never happen. I want to come back, as you can see, I've literally not played this game in over 2 years, yet have read the forum every single day since I left because I am still THAT attached to it. I have huge connections to this game and it's community. This. I'm here because of watchi...

Friday, July 12th 2019, 4:15pm

Is it worth coming back?

Quoted from "hatake.master" Quoted from "IAmGroot" Even with all the cash I tossed at this game, literally thousands, upon thousands, upon thousands.....I would never return. I've got rune level 13s and 12s or something like that, I forgot, but I'd still feel behind. I read this forum every day, I have no idea why, I guess in hopes the game will return to gPotato some day and actually become playable again...but I'm sure that will never happen. No matter how much cash you toss at this game, you...

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 4:24pm

Fate Elixers And Artifacts Lvl 10

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" lol making artifact from r5-10 increases dmg by 10% stop crying rly, its same upgrade if u went from 6´s to 7´s in offensive runes, same with other artifacts, its low % on those too , we need something since we have the artifacts we want r5 already, dont just think cuz u are casual player that the rest who plays hyper competetive who has nothing to do, doesnt want something new. This is over-simplifying the issue. It has been pointed out before, but a 10% boost is not...

Friday, June 7th 2019, 4:36pm

New In this world

Quoted from "user_9757597" Thank you for your detailed reply ... WHat attract me to Allods is the story ... so my main goal is to achieve Quests that s mean am not interested in pvp and competitions I think am going to choose F2P then If you aren't interested in PvP, then that simplifies things greatly. Top end PvE content is not nearly as demanding as top end PvP. PvE in pursuit of enjoyment of the basic storyline and questing is even less so and essentially free with the current addition of g...

Friday, June 7th 2019, 3:17pm

New In this world

The answer to your question is going to depend a lot on how much free money you have to work with on a monthly basis and what level of competition you want to reach. If you want to be competitive with the best of the best players on the F2P, you need to understand that doing so will be extremely expensive. The initial cost to reach competence with everyone else is going to be relatively high, on the order of ~$500. You are likely going to drop between $100 to $200 a month after that just to keep...

Friday, December 7th 2018, 3:57pm

Astral Traders Competition results

Wow. The Germans went beastmode on this event, over double the closest competitor. Was everyone else trying to run the whole trade route or something?

Friday, November 9th 2018, 8:40pm

Tournament of Blood Feedback

Quoted from "Mapz" @Sideer: crabs tournament? Now that sounds cool! Even better, low-level PvP. Just limit max level to 25/26. Most classes can't be fully developed by then, which gives you a lot of variation in how people choose to play. It also means a lot of the traits that unbalance certain classes can't be exploited because you simply can't accumulate everything you need. Quoted from "Penance" Who is balancing these classes ? whoever it is fire him/her .... Back in the day of 42nd patch mo...

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 2:33pm

Max rubies/talents?

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" Maybe u get some more cuz its pay to play, cuz we have +8 rubies from Cash shop and max is 74 Correct. P2P server gets, I believe, +3 rubies and +3 talent points to represent getting the first three mage pages and the first two talent scrolls. I believe they also get free blue (may now be epic) second earring, among other things in order to represent some level of CS that the devs felt at the time a player had to have to have a ghost of a chance at doing any of the ra...

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 7:52pm

gearing

Quoted from "dragagon" I am not sure if you know what you talk about. I'm saying that a lot of those things you were warning him about were VERY specific to a certain kind of situation experienced by people that were, say, bumped out of the main raid or champ tabard in exchange for someone else with way higher runes, but potentially less sense. My recollection was that you were in Minc at one point, but now you're championing the P2P server. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm not. It doesn't really mat...

Monday, August 27th 2018, 2:45pm

gearing

Quoted from "dragagon" Quoted from "looter15" ( i have full lvl 5 runes i know that is low but i am free to play gamer) I am just going to go ahead and spit it out already: Come play on p2p where you will be able to play the game, because on f2p you'll simply be a punching bag for the big bois, or just a moral motivator for others to call themselves better than someone else (this someone being you) only judgng on your CS, not even giving 2nd blink to look at your gameplay. OOOHHHH and also: Thi...

Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 3:23pm

Mounts skills

For some reason, if memory serves, sometime in the late 8.0 patch era the spellbook was updated to include mount skills. The idea was that you'd be able to hotkey those skills rather than having to use interaction hotkeys that might otherwise get moved around when around interactable objects. The trouble is that even if you don't necessarily have the mount, you'll still have the hotkeys in the spellbook. If the hotkey refers to an ability of a specific mount and that mount isn't in the stable, t...

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 9:31pm

2014 Players Still here?

Heeeeey, Banks~ Been a while! HCl and Leigh don't play a ton, I think, but they do drop by now and then. They may play more than I'm thinking, too, I've been out of the saddle for a good bit. I think a fair portion of the Dist folks actually stopped playing outright, but it can be hard to follow name changes.

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 9:52pm

Where are legend Sektors?

As has been made obvious before, no one pushes a button to make these things happen. They're automatically scheduled upon detection of fulfilling the appropriate criteria.

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 3:55pm

Currency Exchange

Quoted from "user_1129018" OP has already presented himself as a not so clever person, so it would be pointless to try explain anything to him. However, I'm pretty sure a lot of people still make the same mistake in understanding how the exchanger works. There's absolutely no point to cry out for my.com or mail.ru to change the exchange rate, because it's dynamic. If those are really screenshots from Equilibrium with the insane exchange rate then why would my.com set it so different for New Fro...

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 6:45pm

Sale: Box of the Holy Warrior - 18/06/2018

Quoted from "Xrade19" Is it true 1 part drop per 1 box ? or it's bug ? Hasn't it traditionally been that way? Admittedly I've missed a few sales of these, but the last time I opened boxes like these it was one shard per box.

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 3:14pm

The Game Needs More Players

Quoted from "Karameltiger" I know I suck but still better than so many others but ye lets talk about the makros from Asce Macro use is so massively widespread that you can't speak about just a single guild if you really want to discuss it. You can pretty well bet that the top 5 guilds on the Dom list have their champ parties running at least some level of macro spam alongside game-changing paid mods. Until such time as the game takes a solid stance against both things, which it certainly won't,...

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 2:57pm

Shell in JC ?

Is it possible? Certainly. Equipping a shell does increase your walk speed by a certain small amount and in certain circumstances will stack with other movement speed buffs. As far as I understand, JC should nullify that buff during the race, but it's entirely possible that it does not. If it does not, then it's almost certainly intended to be that way. The game gives many such benefits to higher paying players.

Monday, May 21st 2018, 3:00pm

Game mechanic?

Quoted from "VashBOG™" They replied to me at 04:13am this morning, and deleted their reply lmao. Also somebody deleted their replies that I've posted here. Covering up their tracks.. I mean, on the one hand, you shouldn't be all that surprised given it's fairly standard operating procedure for ANY company to delete discussions and quoted support responses when on their own forums. It falls under the heading of "discussing moderation." On the other, this whole affair is needless bad PR. Provided...

Monday, May 21st 2018, 2:40pm

[Feedback]Gear Progress - (ex Unlocking the Epic Sector !)

Quoted from "BLueFalcon" i'm really surprised at what i read here. what kind of people are playing this game? playing a game and working in a job. living a life with only 2 options in an infinite universe. that's the thing what some people should work on to fix. pointless lives... so sad... You're grossly oversimplifying it. Nearly everyone that plays Allods has a life outside of the game, whether it happens to be social or not. Even in Asc, it's not that uncommon to have a raid or dominion day...

Friday, May 18th 2018, 8:06pm

[Feedback]Gear Progress - (ex Unlocking the Epic Sector !)

Quoted from "user_1129018" Quoted from "Sideer" If I were able to be very active player I would switch to subbed Allods- this is where u get the most for being very active type of player. P.S. Imagine what would happen if suddenly all players agree to stop using premium/crafted hammers (as a form of protest)... Protest against what? If you don't have time to farm dust there are C$ items that you can use to multiply it. If you don't have time and you don't have money either then why do you even ...