You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:11pm

Author: triforcebih2

Transferstatus

Quoted from "calikatze" Hallöle, ich komm zwar rein, mit dem neuen e-mail login aber meine Chars sind weg, einfach nicht da o.O. Ich soll mir einen neuen Char erstellen. Sind die jetzt wirklich alle Geschichte? MFG Nein. Du must warten wie alle anderen. Mach nicht einen neuen Char, es kann zu Fehlern führen. (sorry fur mein schlechtes deutsch)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:01pm

Problem with login. No verification mail.

Quoted from "user_1079170" Quoted from "Vorbak" Since I'm just sitting here waiting for the progressive download to finish I'll reiterate. Lets call your old gpot account "A" - it contains all the log in info (email address, password and so on) it also includes all your in-game info (chars, levels, runes, gold and whatnot) Problem is that the word transfer was tossed around quite a bit. One could've easily figured your "A" account would just get moved to my.com THIS IS FALSE. The "A" account is...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:53pm

Quoted from "Vorbak" Quoted from "triforcebih2" This is so frustrating. Wish somebody could tell me under which email my "triforcebih" account is registered. GMs, staff or anyone where you? The email address is the one you made your my.com account with. The gpot account has been merged with the my.com address. From now on you should use the my.com email address. Sadly it is not. Maybe I misstyped (but I kinda doubt to be honest, I checked when entering info), maybe something went wrong. Basical...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:48pm

This is so frustrating. Wish somebody could tell me under which email my "triforcebih" account is registered. GMs, staff or anyone where you?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:34pm

Quoted from "Itsme19" But on website u can log in? And yes after what i did i have confirmation email but you wont have your characters. by doing what we did, we created a completely new acount

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:29pm

Quoted from "user_1077374" Quoted from "Teppisch" I have problem, I cant play game with my character... I did the registration yesterday with my email: *****@gmail.com and I got this on new allods web site Your gPotato ID has been already migrated to the My.com account base, if you experience any issues while log in to the game, write to support.my.com. but I didnt get any veryfication mail. So I waited around 12 h and I try again today with the same email and I complete registration on my.com ...