You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 604.

Tuesday, October 11th 2022, 3:29pm

Author: Dhamp

Unable to get back to Suslanger

Not quite, but close enough that it got me there! I had to go to the Gipat Shard portal and use the object by the portal. THanks a lot - i knew it involved an older zone, but there's an awful lot of thoses these days

Tuesday, October 11th 2022, 9:39am

Nope, nothing. I've also abandoned the quest I had in case it forced a state reset and made a questgiver available again. I even checked round the back of Aidenus' Tower and the portal thats there on my reincs isnt there either.

Monday, October 10th 2022, 10:32pm

I played at... some point in the past, and did some quests in Suslanger, but now I cant work out how to get back. I dont have the portal, and I cant work out how to get back to the junkyard to continue questing. Any ideas?

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 5:50pm

Unstable Manabike for rent!

Quoted from "Spinecrawler" It seems more like "pay before You buy" kind of deal. There are all sorts of real-world examples of this - many gyms and clubs offer reduced price, short term memberships for people to try before splashing out the full cost.

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 5:44pm

Purification and FH

I almost exclusively PvE, but wouldn't go below R2 in a true FH build. What sort of build would you be looking at?

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 5:43pm

Quoted from "Spinecrawler" OK then, my mistake i think. Thank You for clearing it for me /and maybe others/. I tought it would be on terms as explained in my previous post. That is why i couldn't hold myself cause it seemed just to ridiculous and insolent. So, 'short term' means this mount is only for 7 days, no more, right?. IMO. Point of paying for something which turns into a brick after a week is beyond me. Is this some kind of payable promotion or something? For me, idea of owning a mount ...

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 5:41pm

Quoted from "eviljournalist" I never noticed any mount to take up mana, anyway..? I believe Wraith meant Mana Batteries, which many mounts (including the Manabikes) use to power abilities. Quoted from "eviljournalist" While I feel that crying for more bugfixes at every occassion is childish, I kind of see the merit this time. You have essentially agreed that you TRIED to fix some bugs, it didn't work out, so you quickly had to come up with SOMETHING, just to justify the maintenance. It just doe...

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 5:16pm

Implement "Music system" for mounts.

A broadcast system is a great way to devastate system performance. FFXIV operates a system where mounts have their own BGM, but it overrides the zone BGM for the player only, and is tied to the mount. Anything more complex, and anything involving affecting other players would generate too much performance bloat (just imagine how complex it would be working out the relative volumes in Novograd - and how cacophonic it would be!)

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 5:10pm

Purification and FH

I generally run R3, simply because that negative effect may not be out-healable - not all purifiable debuffs are DoT effects!

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 5:06pm

I present to you: MEAT MOUNTAIN!

Do ridiculously large cocktail pitchers count?

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 5:20pm

how can i get equpable yasker hawks uniform

Quoted from "Teppisch" The "buff" item wich gives you a costume buff only works in non-combat zones and is from a few years ago. Put it this way, I have one on my mage (not bound if anyone's interested...) that was last played sometime around Gipat's release.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 11:48pm

Fix Your <snip>

Are you here for support or to rant? If it's the former, I'm happy to try and work out what your issue actually is.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 6:57pm

5.02 and the future of the game.

Quoted from "Klarisse - Insømnia" Quoted from "Dhamp" Quoted from "Klarisse - Insømnia" gold production x2 = exchange x2 ... it's logical. Since when has economics been logical? Inflation is annoyingly non-linear. If the offer does not move (the cashop) as demand increases by 2 (wealth server) for the same number of gold it will be 2 times less currency in this case it generally gets 2 times more gold than 4.0, and people spending more or less as £ , $ or € But people will alter the prices for ...

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 5:34pm

5.02 and the future of the game.

Quoted from "Klarisse - Insømnia" gold production x2 = exchange x2 ... it's logical. Since when has economics been logical? Inflation is annoyingly non-linear.

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 8:30pm

Sad day :(

Quoted from "meslow" It is truly sad to see someone like him anyone having depression. FTFY

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 5:23pm

Sad day :(

It's the nature of depression though Gwiniel. To quote Blink 182, "I laughed the loudest, who'd have known?"

Monday, August 11th 2014, 5:16pm

google chrome log in

What's the error?

Sunday, August 10th 2014, 2:06pm

Visibility

Ok, what's happening is that en.allods.com/subscription is, when not logged in, giving the same 403 error that a non-existent page gives. Which, for various reasons, is a valid behaviour. What I feel should be happening is a special error screen should be given for this screen advising the user to log in to access subscriptions. There *is* an option to log in on the page, but nothing to indicate that the lack of being logged in is why the page isn't loading

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 7:37pm

tttroy is arting C:

That's really impressive!

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 7:00pm

Visibility

There should be a redirect to the login page in place - I'll do some testing and liase with the technical team to get this looked into.