You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Wednesday, November 27th 2019, 8:47pm

Author: IAmGroot

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2019!

Quoted from "bmxkid618" No bank deposit boxes...... it has been over a year since even the small one was available. I've been checking the fourms every month or so to see the current state of affairs and unfortunately, I still wont be coming back. This sale is realllllllyy bad https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&postID=63300 We tried.

Monday, November 25th 2019, 2:28pm

Black Screen Upon Character Selection

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" sounds weird, have u tried getting the launcher in C or D? maybe that has something to do with it or idk, never experienced it before Not quite sure what "the launcher in C or D" means, but...I'll do some looking around. Quoted from "TruthButtHurts" -delete game settings files -disable screen turning off in power saving -set normal refresh rate -set your screen on same resolution -update directx -update graphics drivers This is a good one. I'll give it a shot. Conside...

Sunday, November 24th 2019, 3:40am

Tried running it as administrator and still nothing. Anyone got any other options?

Saturday, November 23rd 2019, 4:04am

So, I tried to log into the game and there was an update. I did the update and went to log in. I logged in, using my credentials, and it completed. I saw my characters for about 1 second, maybe less...Just enough time to read the name of 1 character and my screen went black. Eventually after waiting for about 5 seconds, my monitor said "Monitor going to sleep." and I had to force restart my computer. After doing that, I tried again with the exact same results. I then uninstalled and reinstalled ...

Tuesday, November 12th 2019, 2:39pm

Game dead?

To me, it died with gPotato and PioPico (the real one, not RayOfShadow )

Tuesday, November 5th 2019, 9:17pm

Game refuses to start

I remember something from looooong time ago when I played that during Daylight Savings time...sometimes things got messed up and clocks weren't matching and wouldn't allow you to get into game. Check to make sure CPU clock is matching current time. Also, Hi LeSoldatMort. ^_^ Saint and I still love our commission.

Wednesday, September 11th 2019, 2:18pm

From the Comunity to the Developers

Quoted from "Oshh" The game is dying. Please do something about it. Hi Smooshhi Mooshhi

Tuesday, July 16th 2019, 9:20pm

Is it worth coming back?

Quoted from "rozetri" Quoted from "hatake.master" Hey hcl how are you doing. A lot of us still have fun with allods, me personally has much if not more has 5 years ago in our american server, i dont know why so much hate towards the game that found you the love of your life but i still have huge amount of fun in allods and ofc i could survive without allods it defitenatlly wouldnt be the same thing so plz dont wish the end of allods for us we didnt do anything wrong to you if u wish the game en...

Wednesday, July 10th 2019, 2:35pm

Is it worth coming back?

Even with all the cash I tossed at this game, literally thousands, upon thousands, upon thousands.....I would never return. I've got rune level 13s and 12s or something like that, I forgot, but I'd still feel behind. I read this forum every day, I have no idea why, I guess in hopes the game will return to gPotato some day and actually become playable again...but I'm sure that will never happen. No matter how much cash you toss at this game, you're forever behind and there is nothing AOP can say ...

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 2:07pm

Allods online nice game but...

Quoted from "Pochtron" (Hi Groot also, glad to see another old thing like me still lurking here) Hey Poochy. I look at this damn forum every single day. I have for 5 years in hopes that something could change. It never does. I'd love to come back at some point...but, I just can't with how this game is run.

Friday, February 1st 2019, 6:44pm

Allods online nice game but...

Quoted from "Infectonator3" I remember back then in 2015 we had a game master in the empire, forgot his name, but he was very nice and helpful, he was loved by almost everyone there, everyone respects him. PioPico and Shockpix are the only GMs worth remembering. That was way back in the gPotato days though. Since it was sold to Webzen it became a mess. And even furthermore than it was sold to whoever the hell pretends to run it now.

Friday, July 20th 2018, 4:40pm

Return to Summerhold: 2018

Do you have to be max level to do summerhold? I forgot, but I'd log in for it, it was pretty much my favorite thing.

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 9:30pm

Short-Term Bank Deposit

Love necroing when something kind of finally happens, except they removed the best boxes. Still better than nothing.

Monday, June 4th 2018, 8:57pm

Buuhuu says goodbye

It's the right decision Buuhuu. Take care, you will be missed.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 3:15pm

Compensation For Blocked Accounts

LOL You guys complaining is hilarious. Allods FINALLY does something right and you complain? Jesus, you'll never be happy with this game.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 2:44pm

account being banned

Why would they ban one of their 200 players remaining? Seems like a terrible business practice when the game is slowly withering away. Let's just go ban one of the few members we have left and kill the game off even faster. *SMH* I don't know why they do these kinds of things. I don't know why they're sheep to the Russian game and how it's run. Clearly Russia is not the rest of the world and OUR game should be treated differently than THEIR game. But, it's too hard to think on their own so they ...

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 7:44pm

A vanilla server

Quoted from "mzamaites" What's the chance of getting a level 40 patch? Then slowly going up? Like blizzard just announced vanilla for WoW. I know for a fact that I would (and a lot of others) love that LOL You still even think about this game? You haven't played in freakin' years man. Nice to see you babe. <3 Also, I'd join.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 4:46pm

am So mad >__<

I rerolled and played on league for a little while (secretly, for the most part). I didn't invest a whole lot of money like I had been on empire but I had some goodies. I had runes somewhere around 7s and 6s, a mount, white/green/blue on most CS items, and reasonable gear. It was AMAZING to me how quickly and often I was removed from a skirmish. While I had skill and would do very well in skirmishes, it didn't matter because my gear and runes were too low that I got removed. It was pretty disgus...

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 2:12pm

What makes Allods so special?

The ONLY thing that makes Allods special and keeps me looking at the forum every single day despite not having played in months is memories of what the game used to be. That is it. Every time I come here I get to remember all the things that used to be fun that I could sit there for hours upon hours upon hours until my eyes were bloodshot and my brain was no longer functioning. But those things have been gone for years now. I wish we could rewind 4+ years into the game and go back to a fun game,...