You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Friday, April 6th 2018, 12:08am

Author: Ravenwave.

Yersinia

Where are you my dear, I do miss you so. Come back to me. We have so many wonderful things to discuss.

Friday, April 8th 2016, 10:56am

7.0 build

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!4!333..3.…PFMC!wj/XHJOWPC This is the build I've been using to great success, not sure how it works for F2P but its very capable on P2P.

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 5:43pm

To everyone considering playing here for 7.0...

Quoted from "Senpai" Quoted from "Ghost" It seems there will always be scumbags who hang around the P2P forums and try to make others miserable, even when said people have ragequit the server and don't play there anymore. It says a lot about their character. Don't worry. Continue and be happy. Didn't rage quit, quit cause there was no one coming back to the game atleast not 55 patch level of people or heck even the 60 patch with Anger Management and Crew. I come on here for my own enjoyment and...

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 12:59am

Iridescent Jar from anniversary vendor

Thank you so much! I was so confused because I assumed we could buy till we are 10/10

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 12:27am

Iridescent Jar from anniversary vendor

Are we only able to purchase one? I keep looking back and its redded out but I haven't hit the cap on incarns yet. Are we only able to purchase one a year or is it just a bug and you may purchase more than one? If anyone knows let me know.

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 7:53pm

[PMB] Ravenwaves guide for patch 6.0

I'm going to preface this with saying that I am just coming back to being a summoner, the damage isn't extraordinary but I enjoy the class. That being said, I am Ravenwave and I play Necromancer (Wizard) on the Smugglers Paradise in the guild Void. I am one of our longest playing sub server members and one of the two first summoners on the server. Hopefully this guide will be of some use to you, if not then at least there will be cake at the end. This at Rank 3 is fairly mandatory as it grants a...

Monday, April 6th 2015, 6:12am

Why P2P is better than F2P

Well hell cyer Pamela on Imp side will take all your gold then xD

Monday, April 6th 2015, 1:41am

Why P2P is better than F2P

The Pay to Play server is wonderful, the people here are great and theres a real kind of skill based playstyle here. The Free to Play seems much too concerned with how it can get into your wallet. The best part of our server is that we aren't exclusive, if you are having trouble the guilds will actually pull together to help you, no matter what it is. Void is mostly NA players as has been said, but even then we are on quite late (about 10:00pm-3:00am is when my group of friends play) and Avarice...

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 8:42am

Account Transfers

It's already been since 2-20-2015 since I last put in a ticket on the account I made for merging a year ago. When I came back I found out that I had done the steps wrong. Now today I have made a clean account and am trying a new ticket hoping for a sense of urgency that appears to not exist.