You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 57.

Monday, January 5th 2015, 6:30am

Author: Duelya

PvP Dominion, 6v6 points

I heard its about how hard opponent u beat, the higher points and vise versa. Sorry i cant provide any precise insight, since i just heard this yday from our domigrp member, anyhow he seemed to know this by fact.

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 6:12pm

1200 Card Capes

Uhm ur wardrobe, set it to show all equipment, so u can see every ingame item how it looks on you /vanity item) if this for some reason is not working for you i can provide an SS, but u should be able to see all costumes in wardrobe, without having them

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 5:00pm

Share your "rookie mistakes" :)

So many things to say but all i remember is uhm, i quess at 51 patch, it rly took me long to figure u can uncurse the item ONCE at 90%+, instead i uncursed all the upgraders

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 3:30pm

[Video]-Br Is Coming

So nice! If i record footage can u make pvp video for me i loveeee ur editing

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 3:27pm

Winter mount skins

The skins for wraith/dog and dragon has been added

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 3:25pm

6.0.00 Preview: The Priden Race

Pridens will be also able to be paladins and healers coz ppl asked for it ))

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 10:00am

Winter mount skins

+ Yuna , i waited this event to get wratih skin since from summer -.-

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 11:05am

Are all GM´s in good health?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" yeah i enjoy farming if i have enough time for it, i also farm sometimes in KOE but 1 by 1 farming just is not the same thing if you know what i mean (and im pretty sure you know ) Im just curious, what is your gearscore? coz from 55k+ i coulda pulled so many mobs, and now as 61k+, i can kill 20+ mobs at once, so why 1 by1? is the recovering time or something?

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 4:10pm

If we could be honest here too. :/

I bet he means, talking bout problems of the game here will get deleted or something... Try to be more constructive and less angry i quess just a thought of mine, not offending you nayrbie

Thursday, December 4th 2014, 9:48am

Ranger vs Engineer

Ive played both classes for some good time. I only say this Engineer = now a support class with fervor/seal/aop and has some a0e heal and stuff Scout = Pure dps class with variety to choose from melee or ranged spec, also nowdays they have sum fun tanking abilities (actually did a maze gold run with scout tank, that dude was also top dps pvp survivability = defo scout wins! pve dmg = scut wins Getting parties to astral, well engi wins just a little, only seal to offer apart from scouts buffs Sor...

Saturday, November 22nd 2014, 4:39pm

Drop rate of the upgraders items

What ive heard, is that in 65 patch, u go to astral and there by killing bosses u get the currency which u use in astral academy or somewhere to buy THE UPGRADES U WANT/CHOOSE. i know its long since we get this patch but at least its somewhat the thing asking ? oh also only last boss will still drop direct random upgrades, but all in all, nice thing!

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 8:29am

A really nice feature

+ opn that, noticed too, finally can make "quick! respec b4 maze/astral run etc if needed, no need to waste time placing the scattered skills

Friday, October 24th 2014, 1:11pm

how long does it take you to do all the koe dailies ?

Quoted from "DiamentOwyKlocek" They disable maze and plunders in 6.0 patch until 6.1 maze and plunder rework, so you will have to wait another 6months probably (but horns will remain intact so its good time for coral plunders) Awww, well, i stay positive and look the bright side , im gonna have hella lot of goblins in 6months xP

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 1:20pm

I'm stuck in a rut! (looking for some advice)

Quoted from "Oshi" gearing is very easy in allods, everyweek you go to a npc and if you cant find a group just diliver your keys for loot. that way you gear whit 0 effort or gold spent. Then when you get a lil bit more gear you can start going whit some partys. some guilds are not new player friendly, actually all of them have minimum requirements, making hard for new players whit no CS or gear to join any of them, yet there are some casual guilds, whit people that may help you. Also if you hav...

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 12:51pm

Alchemy: Expert advice and opinion needed.

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "Duelya" juuuuust gotta ask, have you tried/heard of goblinball? i got 6x 60 levels, and by doin the first victory with all of them daily is well around 6x gold symbol as in 6x1800g... So i just wanna comment when ppl say something is "best" "fastest" way to farm... show me a way where u farm faster than a gold symbol in 10minutes (of crs its not 100% victory always), but me for myself , i can play goboball, i can ignore the nabs and the rages and just play, i can...

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 12:41pm

maze level

THAT also xplains why my maze is high/nightmare, fecking no visitors in 6 months durr, luckily they re gonna chance the system so u cant choose by playername the maze again i also started farmin goblins, so i want you all to meet them, theyre excited and waiting in that dusty (hard/nightmare in my a**) cave for you adventurers Im no longer Duelia, im MiRage, and if u happen to stumble on my maze in the list, GO GO! it cant be hard xP

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 12:21pm

how long does it take you to do all the koe dailies ?

i have noticed the 2 KOE runs re Short and Long one, (Short being the one with the rock elemental heart and blizzie (this chain has less kill 10 and poke them with a stick after). im engineer (MiRage) 56k GS and the longer run takes me bout, 45min max, and the shorter like 35min max, these times re about 10min too long coz i chat alot when i come in to game and Koe is first thing i do. also these times i "recorded" when i was alot lower geared, now for example i can pull 19/20 of the league mobs...

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 8:43am

5.0.02 Enchanted Weapon: Discussion Thread

Uh oH why you couldnt make enhanced boomboom cannon for engis, i know u cant pshycically upgrade it, but while upgrading our NON showing dagger (well it shows a but on the waist) it could change the looks of our most showing weapon, THE KABOOMER Anyhow, all these weps are osum looking and i do have all possible reincs so i could enjoy them, but i wanna see some wacky colors on my main too :/

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 12:27pm

Decided to do it...

Awsum to hear that be sure to contact me in any need of help/chat, love to have more finnish ppl Remind my name is nowdays MiRage, or u can add my progenitor (Cruelia) and you shall see me always online even with ma reincs, coz i play unanonymous

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 12:24pm

Bye

Bye man, was fun times /deals with you Gl whatever u choose to from now on