You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 197.

Monday, January 29th 2018, 8:20pm

Author: Avozinho

Compensation For Blocked Accounts

Well compensation is the least management should do. But compensation should be to all players from server: a) everyone would be happy b) maybe some players would come back to check game again, if they knew they got 3k pc free. just my 2 cents. Avo.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 3:01pm

Mercenaries whats up with them?

Well not directly related, but on underwater kingdom, you just can't use crab mages. Lightning damage doesn't work. Again, not related. But it's a pain, for someone who wants to keep f2p without wasting money, to level up a profession and make hammers 87. If you just started the game, it's kinda impossible to craft tools. You will have to upgrade from 81(i think) until 87 tools. Xupa.

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 2:35pm

New player - which Server for most fun?

Most fun to play? Subscription server. If it wasn't empty. Xupa.

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 3:05pm

Update 8.0.2 “Foreshadow” & Collector’s Edition

Let's play a game while we wait! How many times they will change schedule for patch? My bet is 3 times. Xupa.

Monday, September 11th 2017, 10:17am

No more Equilibrium

It's up again. Xupa

Monday, September 11th 2017, 10:15am

No more Equilibrium

Hey, What happened to the server? Doesn't appear on server list anymore Xupa.

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 10:41am

Update 8.0.2 “Foreshadow” & Collector’s Edition

Well, thanks for the information. September 13th is wednesday. Will we have dominion fights based on sunday dominion and monday bids? Will amalgam and realgar reset? Will astral keys reset? Patch notes? Anything? ? Xupa.

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 11:45pm

Raise up!

Oh well. Always nice to see optimistc people around p2p. You are not the 1st one with that attitude. That's why VegaX said that. Truth is, people who like p2p allods model moved to russian server. Some content never happens, like Battlegrounds, raids on hard mode, etc... So. Enjoy while it lasts. Xupa.

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 5:32pm

Coming back to game (PvP Artist)

Well... Somone tried to "ressurect" Mercenaries on League side.... But no luck (3 months ago +/-) Download the game, enjoy the freebies for 1 month, and then decide. If league side, just give me a whisp. Xupa.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:56pm

Population, community

Quoted from "Laany" And becarefull he allowed People to using other Names with Picture and let them writing in Discord (what he let do Xupa with Shaffou ) So what? P2P lacks some humor? can't get the point, specially from someone who as 2 or more chars on each faction and 10 personalities. Avo.

Friday, July 7th 2017, 2:56pm

Transmuters

Sure, Unless you get "free elixirs" from "Heroes Routines quest" that are completly useless for your class. Avo.

Friday, July 7th 2017, 1:20pm

Transmuters

Where can we get elixir transmuters? And yes, talked to goblin banker, no option there. Avo.

Monday, June 26th 2017, 7:06pm

[RU server] Subscription server

Nuuuuuu i prefer to play alone on eu, and have AS just for me. Avo.

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 10:41am

What happend to tools?

Well, on subscription server, you can't buy tools from CS. So basically, we are f***** up. Avo

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 8:21pm

Bugtenance

Anomalous sector is bugged. Opening Skirmishes crashes game. GZ. Avo.

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 2:46pm

Mazes

Well now imagine people you invested gold to upgrade since 8.0 patch. People who used bonus "Right on destruction" from last patch to improve maze. Awsome. On the other hand, we can buy and sell amalgams with negociants. Avo,

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 1:58pm

Mazes

Did they reset or what? Avo.

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 2:01am

Facebook Events

Yes, they are nice, and people can get some rewards. Those events started on 12/12, they are daily events, and until now i haven't seen any list of winners. Avo.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 2:26am

Why not ?

Quoted from "Zapp Brannigan" Cheers, your friend Zapp. and Are you Gibe evil twin? Avo

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 6:58pm

Why not ?

Quoted from "Pochtron" I have to agree with Groot. The main reason nobody comes to P2P lies in this thread : you guys aren't really promoting the server with endless flamewars, tbh. Just my 2 cents, i'm outta here again. Sry to say Poch, but this is BS. You have this stuff on f2p too. But just because population is higher, these dramas are diluted. Main reason nobody comes p2p is same reason no new "top player" join f2p: The game can't get rid of the bad fame. Four or five years (or even more.....