You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 4:20pm

Author: Oliveoil

Where are my crystals?!

Topped up last night and still haven't got anything?! is there an issue with Paypal? anyway I want my crystals PRONTO! Thanks.

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 7:11pm

Magic lamp

Hey HCL!! <3<3

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 4:59pm

Magic lamp

Hey, when I try to click on the magic lamp bonus icon it takes me to some irrelevant page http://allods.my.com/en/game/game-guide/magic-lampEU so, how am I supposed to get the bonus?

Saturday, May 14th 2016, 3:27pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Morpher

Hi, can we have Ambrosia back please? or what's the point of making it available only when it's unusable ?!

Saturday, February 6th 2016, 6:10pm

[PMB] Olive's melodic Bard guide~

Quoted from "rawrimacookiee" Hello Olive! Great guide, but I have one question: What do I do to counteract the energy regen decrease that you receive from nocturne? Hi thank you! Rubies such as Consonance and Exaltation are good combinations while using Nocturne.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 6:54pm

Thank you, see you in game ! Greatly appreciate your time reading my guide, I hope you found everything you needed to know about Bard I enjoyed working on this guide and I'm glad if I could be of any help to new/old Bards who happen to stumble upon my guide and find it useful, feel free to inbox me questions here or in-game and I'll do my best to answer them feedback is welcome and best of luck to all : ] .

Friday, March 27th 2015, 6:53pm

SINGLE TARGET >>>>>>>> I start my attack with Flying Blade followed by 3 stacks of Power Chord, Solo and then Muse After that I use Disharmony while Muse is active making sure to keep an eye on Euphoria effect then cast my Muse, managing energy takes practice and is key to achieving maximum DPS After my Muse fades and I have no energy left, I use Raving Blade to regain energy followed by Flying Blade and Solo while watching out for my target's HP as Flying Blade and Solo works best at 25% of ta...

Friday, March 27th 2015, 6:52pm

❇ Now that you understand everything about Bard - hopefully- as I've explained in my guide you should be able to make your own build that suits your play style, you can also use my builds as a reference or a starting point to what you're looking to achieve in your build I'll also explain each build and why I used certain talents, rubies etc. lets start off with a complete beginner's leveling build ❇ As you're a new Bard trying to level your character, you need to focus on two main things surviv...

Friday, March 27th 2015, 6:50pm

❇ You can have all racial abilities if you have Page from the Book of Secrets which is found in the Boutique, each class offers a different racial ability but they all share cooldown so you can only use one at a time and they all last for 6 seconds with 1 minute cooldown we have also received a new racial from Priden this patch ❇ Priden // Heavy Paw ❇ Inflicts damage and disarms the target ❇ Elf // Steel Luster ❇ Inflicts damage and blinds the target ❇ Kanian // Treacherous Strike ❇ Inflicts da...

Friday, March 27th 2015, 6:49pm

❇ Broken Hearts patch brought us a nice change to stats system, we have stats on glyphs now instead of gear that gives us a great chance to experiment on different stat possibilities and for different situations without having to be stuck with a certain stat distribution which was the case in the previous patch ❇ To make this easier to understand, I'll be dividing stats that concern us Bards into PVE and PVP category ❇ Using these stats is completely situational, as you might have noticed I've ...

Friday, March 27th 2015, 6:48pm

❇ In order to optimise your skills you need to first understand their different aspects and what they share in common with the rest of your talent grid there's absolutely no point of me rushing you into build concepts without outlining and evaluating relationships between different talents and rubies, hence this will help you adapt my suggested builds to your own play style thus you will have a better understanding from different perspective than your own ❇ ❇These talents are Astral type -preci...

Friday, March 27th 2015, 6:47pm

Stat Rubies ❇ Child of Fortune: Increases your Luck ❇ Bully: Increases your Vigor ❇ Trickster: Increases your Vitality ❇ Requiem for Enemies: Increases your Anger ❇ Vigorous Tune: Increases your Determination plus gives you the ability to move while using Dancing Blade/Raving Blade ❇ Perfect Ear: Increases your Proficiency ❇ Long Solo: Includes additional applications of Dissonance/Disharmony ❇ Octave Doubling: Increases damage and duration of Power Chord ❇ Astral Blade: Increases damage of Fly...

Friday, March 27th 2015, 6:41pm

❇ Bard skills are divided into different categories ❇ ❇ Songs ❇ Elegy > advanced upgrade Cantata: AoE Passive damage song to activate you only need to click it once and it runs in the background it causes a ticking sound damaging all enemies within 20 yards range Aria: Stacks up to 20 times and adds shadow damage to your next chord Note: Aria doesn't stack while mounted, so if you're trying to stack it up you need to dismount first. Nocturne: Healing song that heals you and all members in your ...

Friday, March 27th 2015, 6:40pm

Patch notes. With 6.0 patch, Bard has gone through some changes and received new rubies which are mainly PVP oriented. New ruby Ligirophobia: When you apply any control effect and it fades, a damage reduce effect is applied My thoughts on this : impressive ruby! especially when combined with Cacophony stuns and then damage reduce from Ligirophobia pops up = profit this will fit in just nicely in my Dominion build New ruby Assonance: This applies an effect on all party members within a 30 yard r...

Friday, March 27th 2015, 6:39pm

Hi, this is Oliveoil. Welcome to my guide, I hope you enjoy reading and maybe learn a thing or two while you're here! I play on the [F2P] New Frontier Empire side, and I'm from the guild Monsters inc. My character has gone through class changing for few times, I've changed from Psionicist > Bard > scout and back to Bard again, no matter what class I try I find myself returning back to Bard, it's fun to play Bard as it has a versatile skill mechanics which you can integrate into your own play st...

Friday, March 27th 2015, 6:36pm

||… Contents… || ~Intro~ ~Changes in 6.0~ ~Talents~ ~Rubies~ ~Damage types~ ~Stats~ ~Racial and reincarnation skills~ ~Builds Explained~ ~Rotation~ ~Final words~

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 3:49pm

[PMB]: Pimp My Build

" Gladia New rules are : An external link is allowed, unless all the text is copy and paste in your message, so that translators can work on it . This has been clarified by Community managers. " ^ Does this still apply then?