You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 166.

Thursday, October 5th 2023, 2:51am

Author: Achilles

Coming back I think just bought a gaming laptop

Hiya guys, I just bought a new laptop, thinking about returning to the world of allods, how is the population of the p2p sever? Are there active guild and raids, has the gearing system changed? Is it still a massive grind on the upgrade front?

Friday, April 29th 2022, 12:47am

You all thought I was talking shite

So new development, I've bought a new laptop, daily decent specs, Acer predator generic gaming thing, cost an arm and a leg her in canary islands, I'll be on tomorrow bois. Prep the guild invite, p.s fuck the empire let's trash them all. Much love Edit: yes I do finally have a voice and a mic after all of these years.

Friday, April 29th 2022, 12:44am

I'm coming back bois

I'll be back in around 18 hours, watch this space, and watch me get raped because I have no clue what's going on in the game anymore.

Friday, July 16th 2021, 4:13am

I'm coming back bois

All old players and new add me on discord Achilles27#0094 I'll be back in a couple of months if any of the old guys wanna talk. Can't wait to see you all x

Friday, July 16th 2021, 4:05am

Achilles here

Is allods alive?

Sunday, January 26th 2020, 9:58am

Thinking a out returning.

Hi everyone. It's been well over a year since I last played the game, I think 9.0 was last I played? just wondering the current state of P2P really. Is there an active community? It was fairly dead when I left 1 active guild on each faction. How much has the game changed over the past year and half? A link to current and previous patch notes would be greatful. And also, since I last played in the UK I have moved to the Canary Islands and living in Fuertaventura what would my ping be like? The in...

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 9:32am

Date for the 9.0 «The Awakening» update has been set!

No Tank/ healer changes posted No stat changes posted Will we be getting the collector boxes RU got previously?

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 5:32pm

In Development: Equipment Collection

Quick question, will all of the gear look like its made using a potato? Pretty tired of the same gear now since 5.0, all weapons look like a rock attached to the end of a stick.

Monday, October 9th 2017, 5:57pm

Coming back this week, maybe...

Quoted from "didiw" Achilles back again... I'm still waiting. Wait is over, come back <3

Monday, September 25th 2017, 10:44pm

Coming back this week, maybe...

Hey guys... So after a long break I'm possibly going to be returning, can someone just fill me in on the current situation of the server, population, end game stuff and what not? much appreciated in advance

Wednesday, July 20th 2016, 10:15am

Mount patterns

Pretty sure the only way to get mounts/skins is from Astral and Raids. I never saw any from from KoE or Dane at least.

Friday, June 10th 2016, 4:33pm

This is not fair!

Leveling to 70 doesn't take that long compared to other MMO's tbh. 100% increased gold is infinitely better than 100% extra quest exp. You say you want to get to max level and enjoy endgame. Good luck doing so without any gold. 60-70 with 100% gold increase is going to help you an awful lot when you hit cap.

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 10:04am

Omniscient

Erm, you haven't even been active this patch. Please don't come here commenting on things you have no idea about. Players didn't quit to go play retail WoW, like Hiren said, I dont actually think anyone from avarice has an active sub for retail WoW (myself not included) Also how on earth is a game that only requires a subscription ptw? Its the same business model as P2P Allods... P2P Allods must be ptw too. Back on topic. I've decided to level my first imp toon. I haven't been active a lot becau...

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 3:57pm

Omniscient

Wtb faction change I wish I had the energy and motivation to level a new character.

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 8:47pm

p2p server questions

Costumes can be obtained in a number of ways; Can be purchased with anniversary coins from a vendor in either factions capital city. From PvP From raids, GT DC TEP etc. (The only ones worth doing for costumes imo, anything after tep costumes are potato like every single piece of equipable gear now) No holy weapons unfortunately so all weapons look like a potato on a stick. Mounts we have a fair few available, 5/6 can be purchased as you level up. Raids drops include Chicken with fly ability. Dra...

Thursday, May 5th 2016, 12:21pm

Lightning mage-Viable?

Quoted from "Ginko" Lightning was kinda side element to other two element (ice/fire) but if you dont know what to build you can use this http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!2!133…verte/QPYJIWYLK Without Aspect of support Stun and Venerability talents are useless. The rubies in this build are pretty meh too. Better off taking r3 snowstorm and r3 Cataclysm. http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!2!113..3…acngf/CEVSFXRLK

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 11:52am

AO Collector's Edition & 7.0 Release Date!

Quoted from "Undefeatable" Can you please allow us to buy the Collector's Edition twice? I miss my Core Morpher so much... 7days is definitely not enough for me Q_Q Not going to happen tbh lol

Monday, April 18th 2016, 6:02pm

Game crashed and now won't start at all

So I was in a BG and my client suddenly crashed every time I try to start the game I get this: http://imgur.com/05lGqYU I've tried running the verify and fix game files thing but that didn't do anything. I'd rather not have to re-download the game for the second time in a week because honestly, the download speed for some reason sucks a massive pen0r. I've tried restarting my PC in case something in the RAM is preventing the launch - Didn't work Ended all my.com processes - Didn't work. Deleted ...

Friday, April 15th 2016, 12:15pm

[Bard] stuck at a quest lvl 65

Only thing I can think of is ask someone to help you kill it if possible if not ask someone to heal you while you kill it.

Monday, April 11th 2016, 3:28pm

AO Collector's Edition & 7.0 Release Date!

Quoted from "Mhuldoon" Quoted from "Achilles" If I buy the Starting Kit CE even though I already have the better version for 44.99 or whatever it was. Will I still get the Dominion tools?... Hello again, just dropping by to say that yes, you should still get the Dominion tools. Regards, Mhul Awesome, thanks