You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Monday, December 14th 2015, 5:36pm

Author: Athelas

Allods on Steam

Quoted from "Kurtcobain" as Fayne said: The reason is simple: We don't want new players to start in 6.0.3 only to be overwhelmed and confused by the changes and additions brought to us by 7.0. so wait till 7.0 goes online So does this mean we will be seeing 7.0 soon?

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:51pm

Pro/Contra List - Subscription-Server

AOP should try to leave his bias out of the cons.

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 6:50pm

Item to access auctions on both factions

Nothing you suggest will ever be implemented.Ever

Friday, September 5th 2014, 2:30am

[Class changes-Translated] OFF-TOPIC

Quoted from "Hclftw" Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" screenshots are interesting however without comparison of the runes / gs / etc its not possible to take it as fact i really hope for this calss to become as great as the others are... i dont understand ppl who change class - it makes you lose your old class rather make a reincarnation, its cheaper and better in long terms Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i dont understand ppl who change class - it makes you lose your old class rather mak...

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 3:54pm

Smugglers Paradise re-opening

S Quoted from "Wraith02" I'm not sure that a full reset would be the best route to go.. addressing the population issue on the sub server is something we will be doing, amongst other things. The problem is coming up with a solution that is balanced and won't screw anything else up.. We have seen that just giving free sub is not the answer.. We are looking at any existing methods (something that can be done quickly) or if we can add some new methods (that will have to be coded / bugfixed / transl...

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 5:58pm

Dear diary,...

But can this consistency retain itself.

Monday, August 18th 2014, 11:37pm

Game Vitality & Other "Noob" Questions

Except empire sucks at goblinball

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 2:37pm

Is this sever worth playing?

Quoted from "Alafff" come league side Miley , lets make a good guild that can do raid and let's progress all together :p The day that you get a guild on this server that downs Teps/Eclipse is the day I tip my hat to you and then eat it. To Op. Servers dead, go ftp. There isn't gonna be some domino effect where "OMG pplz are joing p2p I join too!"