You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

Monday, August 10th 2020, 8:51am

Author: Meia

Revisiting after 7 years (have a lot to say)

I was in the The Silent Warriors back in the day my name was Meiaduziward Nice to see you trying out the game again I am now on Imp side MeiaMorte is the nick now, if u need help whisper me in game Welcome Back!!

Saturday, October 5th 2019, 11:43am

From the Comunity to the Developers

CM LisadLast Thursday at 4:51 PM Dear players, I come to you with rather sad news for some and maybe good for others, but I will no longer be working for Allods Online. It's been a wonderful two years and I'm very happy that I had this opportunity. We had our ups and downs, but I really do think that this is a wonderful community, really inspiring and fun, so keep up making this game greater, you're all breathtaking! :slight_smile: For any questions from now on you can contact Drakdish. This was...

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 9:09am

This isn´t a satisfactory answer We all been asking for help dealing with several issues What you do is way under par Why are we always kept in the dark Why is this EU server forgotten I AM DOING MY PART I WILL STOP DONATING/TOPPING UP Not going to pay for a horrible service ACT NOW Merge Us

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 9:15am

Isn´t it about time something is done about populationDo we need to bleed out every single playerWhen is the promised cross server bg merge comingWhy are we the EU server forgottenThere isn´t any motivation left ACT NOW

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 10:57am

New server name competition. Stage 2

vvho vvrote these vvise vvords vvas it you Xrade19 or did you copied them?

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 9:32pm

New server name competition!

The Gathering MeiaMorte / New Frontier

Tuesday, August 21st 2018, 5:28pm

New Collector’S Editions Added!

lol Horrible horrible never seen such headless chicken type of selling items Cant even buy the CE no name on the list and now keeps asking me to log in

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 3:03pm

New Collector’S Editions Added!

Hi Need help whenever i click buy it asks me to log in i log in and re click buy and it asks me again to log in help Please?? ty

Monday, September 18th 2017, 11:17am

OK am so dead x(

doesnt the game provides free 6 level five runes? It did to me

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:14am

am So mad >__<

@Arushieru well you lost my upvote when you started insulting.....

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 8:19pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Jeweler - 23/06/2017

i would love to find out more about this Now tell me how can i play ?? Server is down

Friday, May 12th 2017, 8:40pm

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: [MeiaMorte] Server: [New Frontier EN] Suggested Name: The Expanse

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 1:15pm

CTML+M => Game Crash!!

WTH from a never ending Q to the player selection screen to a crash FIX IT

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 8:03pm

about "Fair Play"

Please can someone "Mod" "GM" anyone verify this ?? Where are the active Mods now ??

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 7:57pm

about "Fair Play"

how is this possible?????

Tuesday, December 15th 2015, 11:38am

I really really really really need the Strongbox of the Morpher sale =(

Please take better care of your customers, YES WE ARE CUSTOMERS AND GOOD ONES This looks that you are testing all of us with your mediocrity

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 11:22am

[Poll]Crossed servers PVP with RU ?

Heyo If they want to they can make it happen, everyone said NA would never merge with EU because of Pat4 of combat mounts and here we are, all together. So if there is a will there is a way. I trully think they will do it no company is willing to throw away good customers like alot of us are. Language is not a problem, we still have alot of Arabic players around and everyone agrees that is some hard text to read, so bring cyrillic on We are waiting MOVE IT