Search results 1-20 of 28.

Sunday, January 19th 2020, 4:22pm

Author: ByRockVodka

[PMB 10.1] Remilia's PvP pure fire mage

little question, this build Works well to Leveling? i'm lv10

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 2:39am

Special price for Brazillian players

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" this will either make everyone access the payment service with a brazilian IP (proxy) or transfer CC from brazilan accounts to rest of the world and payment to the accountholder technical impossible Didn't thinked in this issue... Quoted from "Barzul" go to Russia i downloaded the game, installed and the first problem, game don't accept normal characters on char creation, i used google translate to write my name in russian letters, two hours of ctrl+C Ctrl+V l...

Tuesday, October 8th 2019, 2:17am

Special price for Brazillian players

Since migration from LevelUP! games service we have some issues to buy some BC here... the prices in Euro is way too high for our pocket So, is possible Brazillian accounts have crystal chips boost by our region? i think is a good deal just now i could buy some BC but i can't, extremely expensive

Monday, September 30th 2019, 2:34am

From the Comunity to the Developers

i really liked this game... i played Allods Online since was administred by LevelUP Games on Brazil... i think the last best patch on this game was the Lords of Destiny... we will never get back such content, a massive Explorable Allod (Illusory and dead Irdrich), good background story (Broken Chains was good too, but the raids...), no Assault Shells messing the Battlegrounds, if the 13s Runes wasn't enought, the final Destiny of TEP, which is presented to us since lv 6 i think (5 years we kille...

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 2:15am

News from Ru server: Update 10.0

I played Skyforge and i liked the combat system... i watched the video, allods would be nice in 3rd Person, but the combat animations could be way better, some classes like Mage and archer could use only "skillshots" (a skill which don't follow, only is shoted in a straight line, i think is very possible on Allods Engine But, i'm quite disappointed about the Elvens, Gibbers removal and other classes removal like Cleric, Paladin, Bard... Also, on past i suggested in a topic "Make Allods Great Aga...

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 2:00am

Gamepad

Quoted from "Deliverance" Perfect for bard gameplay This is blasphemy is more appropriate for druids

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 10:32pm

New server name competition!

Name: Sonnelicht Suggestion: "Light of Tensess"

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 12:54am

Bad optimization

What shame those FPS rate and the game itself doesn't using the GPU power... Developers team could fix this bad GPU optimizaton... Specs AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2GHz 8GB RAM DDR3 1333Mhz GTX 1050Ti 4GB as reference GTA V runs pretty smooth at high setting

Sunday, July 29th 2018, 10:31pm

Supression Mage, Dead?

After heavy Researching, i'm conclusing that build is dead... Without 5 ticks from Electric Pulse/Thunderhead and Trial by Fire's Fear... the build only work to control Golem/Flag movement... very disapointed... Thanks developers to make non-cash players useless...

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 4:39am

Tank for PvP

Quoted from "vico1s" Why would anyone want a CC build or tank pvp? you're ruining pvp for people so yeah no one is interested in those im sorry for this reason i created the CC Build for Mage... i have Low Runes... (777 666) and basic Cash shop Strongboxes, so, my Power Level is quite low to fight the high runed and CS Players... To contour the problem, i simply created one which will Annoy the CS Players... a Rune 13 Controlled will die to another Rune 13 Is being support... Like Aoidos, he do...

Friday, July 6th 2018, 1:34am

Tank for PvP

My goodness, 63 Views and no suggestions...

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 9:29pm

Making Allods Online Great Again

Also we could suggest Aspects become a Passive Ability... to difficult enemies gather information about Parties...

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 5:27pm

Making Allods Online Great Again

How we can make Allods Good as on "Game of Gods" Patch... Personal suggestions to developer team Hello, my name is A.J.Macalucius and i played Allods Online since 2013, when we had a Brazillian server administrated by LevelUP! Games, the current version was "Game of Gods", And I noticed over the years Allods got enhancements, but, Some things got lost, the game isn't attractive as past was... i thinked in all possibilities to make this game good as Game of Gods patch was... What we Lost More imp...

Monday, June 25th 2018, 12:33am

Tank for PvP

Hi people, i'm very curious about brewing strange builds (C.C. Mage is my example, which worked pretty darn Well) Some day ago, i got Core Morpher on daily prize, then i converted my Aoidos Warrior to my other favorite Class, the Paladin. Inspired in a very in-famous Tanky Warrior which everbody knows its feared Name... i'm trying build a Tank Paladin for PvP's After some researching on Ruby grids, Thinking about what combines and what does not. And i got this... https://alloder.pro/calc-en#t$bg...

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 9:27pm

Crabs

i agree with crab removal... The people becomes Lazy, when we queue Astral on (Ctrl+M) only pops with 2 maximum 3 players, they prefer wait a rich announce crab instead queuing normally... Allods team as well need Nerf the power Level of Astrals reducing the amount items needed to craft... 3~4 Runs is very fine to craft a item

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 6:41am

The Game Needs More Players

i don't know why My.com opnened a new server, the Equilibrium, what is the point??? to discourage new players to play with olders? About Cash Shop... WoW, SWToR and other games are paid, no exist Free Game in this World, you play free, you will aways get rekt by the paying players, unless you farm hard, very very very hardly, We should be glad by the paying players, because them, Allods still exist... Is sad reality, but, if i can, i would spend 20 Euros monthly to support the game and develop m...

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 2:16am

Here we go again, Supression Build

What is Aoidos Fire? and, i invested all my 160 stats points in Vitality for this build, worth? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Final Version i brewed... https://alloder.pro/calc-en#m$ege3e37300…3ydj3:r070707t3 My experience with this config is quite good, my only complaint i have too much buttons to deal, just the use of Ice Arrow/Thunderbolt to recharge Entropy quite confusing, in a time i will learn how to rotate propperly the skills... Still very fragile... but unlike...

Monday, May 14th 2018, 9:59pm

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" https://alloder.pro/calc-en#m$chu3e17200…3ydj3:r070707t3 If you just wanna be Annoying I reccomend this, Should keep Double attack tho cuz of stacks and stuff and go Swiftness i understanded the logic, but... 0.6 secs of Cowardice effect is too low, even if double attack, only 1.2 secs, if was 2~3 seconds, would be better, thanks for suggestion

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 11:23pm

Well, i'm here again asking build like a typical noob... What about this build? https://alloder.pro/calc-en#m$ege3e37300…3ydj3:r070707t3 Main objective here is just being a very annoying tanky/camper which will make any opponent very VERY Pissed i really don't care with damage, i have pretty low runes for the server standards (777 666) and don't have major items like Edict of Conclave, Extra Rubies, Stat Points, Talent Points and etc. Suggestions are welcome to enhance this build and make the al...

Monday, April 30th 2018, 10:04pm

About the extinct game Cloud Pirates

Some time ago, i played a MMORPG of a very famous movie franchise... the whole game is like Allods, a MMORPG, but, theres a Battleground in this game which you queue and pops when have players enought, turns the MMORPG Engine into a 3rd person Battle ship shooting in a very very awesome way... the rewards from this battleground is bounded to character... My Suggestion to developers is combine the Extinct Game Cloud Pirates as battleground of Allods, players queue and the game engine alters, all ...