You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Friday, July 1st 2016, 12:24pm

Author: Adoable

Omniscient

Quoted from "angered" Quick update while servers are down for maintenance - The guild is filling up fast with our members being extremely active; ~100 guildies have logged on within the past 10 days. Currently participating in all endgame activities (Hard-mode Fractal excluded). See you in-game ~ 100 different guildies??? Has the server really blown up that much since it popped up on Steam? Is the League population blowing up the same way? If these are all yes, I may be playing this game again....

Sunday, May 29th 2016, 1:47pm

Come join p2p

It's not that I am bored, it's the fact I can't progress. Also, you clear HM Fractal in 30-60 min, I don't think, even if we had never stopped raiding and lost so many people, that we would even be clearing HM Fractal yet, due to how much more difficult stuff like that is on the P2p server. Now don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about that, in fact I love that it is that difficult. It keeps us from clearing the raid in the first week and getting gear capped in a month or so. So no, bored i...

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 11:27pm

Come join p2p

Well, hopefully enough people will babyrage and quit f2p and come over to us. Honestly, I want to play this game so badly, but I just can't do it if I know the end result will be me sitting in full legends, sitting afk in Novo all day, with nothing else to do. Because right now, that is the fate of any player on League side. I don't want to sound like a douche here, but I'm going to throw it out there.99% of everyone that is left, that's actually playing, are trash. There is mostly likely not 12...

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 10:09pm

Omniscient

Like Hiren said, there are still a few of us that can be reached through TS to do things on Allods, but at the same time, there is no one that really cares to do anything because there is not enough people for any real progression. So yes, a few of us are playing private server WoW and a few other games. I myself, will probably roll an Imp character and slowly level up, eventually. Also, just a little side note for any feggit that reads this from Avarice that it applies to, if you are one of the...

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 12:06am

Returning player!

Hey everyone, I don't know if anymore remember me or not, but this is Adoa. I haven't played on the sub server since about a month after it was released. I came back, well, because I always come back to this game, lol. Anyways, I am looking to join a guild and was wondering who, if anyone, is recruiting. I was in Avarice before I quit forever ago, I don't know if any of those guys even play still. Anyways, hit me up in game or on here, I'm Adoable in game. Can't wait to get back into things!