Search results 1-8 of 8.

Wednesday, March 25th 2015, 10:22pm

Author: Dataminions

[PMB] Tendo's guide to PVE Bard in 6.0!

Best guide ever hope see it in 1st place

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 10:11am

Old Players Coming Back for 6.0

Quoted from "duen" Edit: almost forgot Charles and mastermind D: sorry guys lol. That's old news, Duen. Coming back to p2p (at least in lig side) means u r willing to get blackmailed into joining the mass Guild-hopping party they got going on there. So thanks, but no thanks.

Saturday, September 20th 2014, 10:49am

Private allod PvP

I think it would be fun for the player that owns a private allod to be like a Red Ring Boss while they are on the allod (or have the HP of the red ring and damage boost - such as players have on Death to our Foes quest in Wandering isle, after it starts) and for a party of 6 to be able to come to the allod (with a 5m notice that has expiration timer for the owner of the allod) and try to kill the player while he is under boosted stats. That would mean that the player would need to have strategy ...

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 6:24am

6.0: In development: Glyphs and equipment

It's simple really. New glyphs level 65-66, same gear level 60, only this time in each piece of gear, the glyphs equipped will have to match or be of lower quality than the (old) gear's quality. Profession level increases to 65 and upon reaching that level each profession will get certain recipes for glyphs they can make. Also, in the other post about the Negotiator system, people will be able to buy stuff from this vendor in exchange for a new currency which they ll get though new activities, d...

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 10:02am

Lets make a Vote game ! :)

i d have to vote for psi's Choke spell (dont forget its 5 major ticks - 1 every 2 seconds - and has 24% critical strike chance)

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:40am

Missing toon from account problem

Yeah, i had to make a different account as i said lol xD

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:34am

Welcome

Quoted from "duen" 1v1 has never been the problem as a psi. it was getting ff'd in group encounters. and allods is mostly about group pvp. i'm curious if psi will still get focused first, or if someone else will take that place for us. lol. i really hope so. What duen said. Quoted from "Dala" Also seen some people saying there that targeting psis first in PvP won't pay off anymore because the ratio of "what they can actually do" to "how much time/effort it takes to kill them" is now totally dif...

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:19am

Missing toon from account problem

What Elementaal said..^ It worked for me just need to migrate your account on a different e-mail address than the one u had as registration e-mail for gpotato. also, HI SONGAAA ! !