You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 1:09am

Author: RampageRedmonds

Free Month? Best Friends!

Looking for a best friend - My name's Redmond, i'm on the Imperial side, get at me

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 1:08am

RampageRedmonds is here!

See you on the battlefield xD

Monday, April 6th 2015, 8:37pm

Kingdom Of Nature + Other Warden tips

Hello, i recently rolled a Priden Trapper, i've level 27, and i'm wondering what Kingdom of Nature is used for, and from what i remember wardens used potions or brewing? I think i'm missing alot, any tips anybody has would be greatly appreciated, Cheers!

Monday, April 6th 2015, 10:29am

Why P2P is better than F2P

Steam would be a great idea, especially with the ''Free month of subscription'' everybody would try it..

Monday, April 6th 2015, 3:17am

RampageRedmonds is here!

Well, i'm from England, so EU would defo be better, are there any EU League guilds?

Monday, April 6th 2015, 3:15am

RampageRedmonds is here!

Annndddddd, i'm re-rolling to League..

Monday, April 6th 2015, 3:13am

RampageRedmonds is here!

I'm level 27, played about 30 hours, over the past 2 days, I've seen one person,..

Monday, April 6th 2015, 2:55am

RampageRedmonds is here!

Imperial all the way! Add me in-game Redmond

Monday, April 6th 2015, 2:51am

RampageRedmonds is here!

I've just gone Imperial, i don't know whether it was the best choice, but who want's fairys and little furry fuckers on their team, when you can have robots & hench orcs..

Monday, April 6th 2015, 12:46am

Why P2P is better than F2P

Don't worry, let people play F2P, they'll realise, and when they do, we'll be here, all geared n shit, swimming in pools of gold, the players will come...

Monday, April 6th 2015, 12:44am

RampageRedmonds is here!

Yeah, i agree - but i think they should have the option to buy gems in the P2P server still though, give people the option + Pay to play, earn gold, buy gems, use them of F2P server? Might bring more players to the P2P xD Idk.. Guys - Quickly now - Empire or League? I'm stood inbetween them both, all i gotta do is click, but i can't make my mind up >.<

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 4:15pm

RampageRedmonds is here!

Can i grind gold on the P2P server, to get gems and pay for my sub? I really wanted to go Empire, but i hear they're down on players.. Is there such an option to change faction?

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 3:16pm

RampageRedmonds is here!

Oh and another thing - i remember you could buy gems for gold the last time i played, is it still possible to trade Gold for Gems? This would be a great thing, earn gold, buy gems, pay sub? Win win win

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 3:13pm

RampageRedmonds is here!

So, i ain't played this game in a lonnnggg time,Was a grind, always loved the game, the unique graphics and the wonderful classes, but i was the guy who never had any max levels, just every class, all level 30 or some shit, could never make up my mind, well now - as i don't want to do the starter quests (Which i remember every detail), but luckily! There's a new race! And a new class which i can't wait to try out - anyway, i've settled for a Wolf-guy Warden,with a ferret, cat, dog, hamster inbre...