You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 8:14pm

Author: othwasp

Weapons skin

Quoted from "Xrade19" thay look like thet becose of lore They look like that because of $$$

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 6:10pm

Weapons skin

Lowest possible level gear: Highest level, best possible gear: I know that you are doing this because you want people to buy weapon skins, I got nothing about it, bring as many costumes and weapon skins to the boutique as you can, they are not p2w, but the whole point of a costume in an MMO is to look different, not decent. I have to pay 10 euros on weapon skins every 6 months to not look pathetic and ridiculous with the best gear possible??? There are better looking weapons at lvl 24... Bring b...

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 11:36am

“Creation” CE: Now Purchasable With Crystals!

Quoted from "Nandita" So new equipment again and I just build first fable item. The speed equipment gets resetted is rly annoying. I wish they would make every big update (7.0, 8.0) with just one set of gear, you farm the teal set in about 3-4 months and then you have 8-9 months to enjoy your gear. I don't understand how people don't get bored to farm gear over and over again, there's no sense of progress, if you are not a no-lifer or a $pender, there is no way you can enjoy gear, you barely ma...

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 6:44pm

people still play?

Quoted from "user_1129018" Russians have x-server Skirmishes tho. yeah... with 5-6 servers there is not doubt that they have non stop skirmishes. What happened with our cross server skirmishes? It was the only reason why I left Equilibrium and went back to New Frontier

Saturday, August 19th 2017, 9:18pm

people still play?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" its also legit that players lose interest in this activity then Population IS lower on f2p by a lot. Skirmishes don't pop anymore before 2-3 or even 4 o'clock Eu time. I remember in 6.0 when I started or even 7.0 , bgs were popping even at 11-12 o'clock in the morning

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 3:27pm

New server And Old Server

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" you wrote the rarities pack for 1999BC has the flaw that you kind of have a subscription if you buy it regularly (that would be 67 BC / day) I am not very sure, but you can choose a coupon after 28 days of daily gifts which allows you to buy the pack for 1000 BC, I received it for free on the new server and I saw that it is in the top tier rewards of the daily stuff. So if you play everyday and do at least an activity you can get the fragile items at an incred...

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 8:40am

Quoted from "user_1104294" The Cash Shop honestly isn't the reason people quit. Asee-Teph's rampant ganking + horribad death mechanics Wasn't the cursed gear mechanic made so people would buy the scrolls from the CS to uncurse them? So in the end it is still related to the CS because people had to spend money everytime they died to uncurse their gear or they had to farm another piece. Also look at revelation online, I haven't tried it but I see so many complaints on the forums or youtube about ...

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 1:08pm

Guys, come on. This game is NOT PAY2WIN, i repeat, NOTPAY2WIN It HASN'T lost like 90% of its players over the time it has been live because of the exorbitant prices and the huge advantages in combat that a paying user can gain over night. It hasn't merged pretty much every existing server on the globe into just one server (2 right now actually) because players were quitting due to the cash shop. These things HAVE NEVER HAPPENED. Let's move on and enjoy our CUSTOMER FRIENDLY AND WALLET FRIENDLY M...

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 10:11pm

Server Questions from new player

you hurt my feelings, babe

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 8:36pm

You totally missed the point but ok. I was just giving an example with the 15 years... Ok, we'll take it step by step, like for kids , I'm just trying to point out your logic flaws. Ok, here we go: - Your argument, whenever someone is saying that new frontier is pay2win is : nope, "EVENTUALLY" you'll obtain all the items for free if you farm enough, does it matter how much will it take? "NO" , ok, memorize the 2 answers written in capitals. - Your argument, whenever someone is saying that equili...

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 6:36pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" well quote the whole thing... Ohh noo! It's the social justice warrior AOP. Make silly jokes and he's gonna crush you with his justice hammer

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 3:16pm

Quoted from "Gwiniel" Equillerium I lol'd

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 9:56am

I am not defending either of the servers and I think that not having an exchange npc in equilibrium is crappy, but by your logic: It takes you 15 years of hard farming on New Frontier to get lvl 13 runes without paying => not pay2win for you It takes you 20 years of hard farming on Equilibrium to get lvl 13 runes by buying crystal chips and boutique crystals from the Auction House => totally pay2win for you

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 12:49pm

[RU server] Subscription server

how much is the subscription there?

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 11:37am

it's either "both servers are p2w" or " none of the servers are p2w", make up your mind...

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 10:25am

[RU server] Subscription server

Quoted from "Dandix" Don't get why people who enjoy p2p still waste time on EU p2p , just play RU p2p like most old p2p players , there is a good amount of english speaking players , russians arent as stupid as they used to from back in the days, you can actually communicate , the game is hella fun , you can actually enjoy all patches content / have proper pvp - pve experience and so much more .. Is it worth it? I mean, I have no knowledge of their language and their alphabet, is there some add...

Monday, June 12th 2017, 9:43pm

Very stuck in Tequatl

So I can't find any freaking quest to do, quest finder only gives me quests to go to D2 Golem or my class trainer or the beginning quests for ferris or Umoir as I am lvl 62, but as far as quests go, I am still in Irdrich in Crystal Palace. I got that quest Controlling the Illusion which tells me to complete quests there but I have nothing left to complete. Anyone knows what I should do next? I am on Equilibrium btw

Monday, June 12th 2017, 2:27pm

New Player, Just Have a Question

Hey, if you are going to play Allods online, avoid at any cost the strongboxes sales, they are very very RNG , just buy the monthly 20 euros pack of items a mount and patronage boxes and gear up

Sunday, May 28th 2017, 4:25pm

Mixed feelings about a new server

Don't you receive free lvl 8 runes there? By the time you'll have farmed lvl 8 runes on new frontier at least 1 year will pass, so the choice of servers is obvious for us new or returning players. And btw, saying that this new server is p2w and new frontier is not is pure hypocrisy, but it's expected from you.

Friday, May 26th 2017, 2:26pm

Mixed feelings about a new server

is it because of the new server?