You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 5:41am

Author: AleynaBear

[PMB] Engineer 101 Guide - Prison

He made this awesome guide while eating pro Engineer 10/10 can vouch and confirm.

Tuesday, April 7th 2015, 10:13pm

What are you listening too?

Kinda low quality sound but classic video 8 Foot Sativa, this is the jam for sure <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRURqFTunB4 I like alot of this bands songs in general good messages hnnnng

Monday, April 6th 2015, 1:34pm

RampageRedmonds is here!

Yeah for an N/A player like me who sadly doesn't currently speak any of the valid EU languages it's a struggle etc- Double edit- Staying with League

Monday, April 6th 2015, 3:00am

RampageRedmonds is here!

Watching a movie with a friend at the moment x) so I shall so in a bit still not sure where I'll end up maining at.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 2:54am

RampageRedmonds is here!

I think the elves can be rather pretty, I don't like the wings so much though honestly x.x but yeah I can get with the Imperial side but nobody likes them for some reason it seems.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 2:47am

Why P2P is better than F2P

So many options for more enjoyable gameplay It's great he's right you know, there's a free month as we speak so it is indeed the best time to try it out :3

Monday, April 6th 2015, 1:49am

RampageRedmonds is here!

Well MY understanding is that League is sorta what's actually getting everything done right now and the only real big guild on the Imperial side right now isn't doing so well :/ which saddens me greatly. So I'm also torn between the two right now as well... HmmMmMmM.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 1:47am

Yeah I agree completely I had a friend who played Allods quite alot so I'm quite well versed in it's history I also played in the OpenBeta but I'm pretty much completely new other than that like pretty much started today, I'm not like trying to get to meet everyone and what not yet because I want to make sure I'm not wasting everyone's time, I'm interested in playing on the Imperial side but I honestly want to be able to clear content and get gear so I'll play League if need be .-. without probl...

Monday, April 6th 2015, 12:18am

It wouldn't be dead if people would just play it, in reality it's a much better deal than free to play and superior in general and that's just about as much opinion as it is fact unless you want to farm yourself to the bone or spend hundreds upon hundreds of dollars just to do content and still end up getting three shot by those who've done more than that? I can't fathom how that's enjoyable in comparison?