You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 5:29pm

Author: user_666

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

I'm confuse. How will this event bring new players if the only place to see this event is here on this forum. It might bring ex-players back, who happen to walk in this forum. New players, probably not. Allods need to advertise the game.

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 2:22am

Population, community

It's funny how right before a patch comes out, people always say the upcoming patch will increase the population but doesn't.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2015, 8:20pm

ex NA player here

Hey hcl. Thanks for the reply. I guess ill come back in a few month. Man, i miss AS. I remember when that first came out, i would do it everday. Fighting mercs, warsong and ascendency for chests.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2015, 4:44pm

ex NA player here

Thinking about coming back. I quit a month after EU and NA servers merge.I just got few questions since i dont have the game on my computer. Are there any NA player left? And are there any events that pop in the evening like AS or MI? Reason why i quit was that they moved all the daily events 9 hr earlier, which I cant join since I work 9-5. Thanks.

Friday, May 29th 2015, 4:26pm

Melting Isle?

EU players playing on NA server and complaining about time? What did u you expect? You guys cant complain. You guys HAD a choice and you pick the NA server instead of EU. As for us now, NA players, we are now force to play your time or not play at all. It's clearly what most of us decided.

Tuesday, May 26th 2015, 4:43pm

Allods: Steam Greenlight!

O ok. It just that all of the games i have seen on steam , there is only 1 version/client of the game. But its good to hear RU allod will be on there.

Tuesday, May 26th 2015, 7:39am

Allods: Steam Greenlight!

It's crazy to see this game finally try and get on to steam. So if this game gets on to steam, will it be all version of allods?

Tuesday, May 26th 2015, 7:28am

Interested in the game - Need some info

Active from morning til afternoon. It's pretty much dead after 2pm pst.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 8:16am

Population on Subscription Server? (returning player)

Seeing that you have previous played on the NA server, I would advise you to stick to f2p server. Ya you might get 2-3 shot by high cash user but you can always play smart by staying in group with other high cash user in pvp. I have tried the P2p server for 3months now in the "most active" guild and I have never seen more than 2 people on. Majority of the people in this server are from EU so they play during weird time at least to NA player. Save your money and stick with f2p. There are more NA ...

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 8:07am

Why P2P is better than F2P

Quoted from "Geekiens" Quoted from "user_666" Everyone knows the different between the two servers. No need to keep talking about it. Most of the people that gets rekt are people that are free to play, people that DON'T spend cash ever. Why would they spend cash to pay to play? And on top of that, waste money on a server that's near dead. LOL. Good luck getting them unless you guy want to pay for their subscription. Seems like you dont know the difference. Read my 4th point: 4. P2P is cheaper. ...

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 9:17pm

RampageRedmonds is here!

Gotta grind gold in the f2p server to pay for p2p. So where is it at now? Grind 2 weeks/8hrs a day to pay p2p for a month?

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 9:12pm

Why P2P is better than F2P

Everyone knows the different between the two servers. No need to keep talking about it. Most of the people that gets rekt are people that are free to play, people that DON'T spend cash ever. Why would they spend cash to pay to play? And on top of that, waste money on a server that's near dead. LOL. Good luck getting them unless you guy want to pay for their subscription.

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 10:09pm

Item that increases damage after kills (like Anniversary-potion)

I usually dont talk much on this forum but I gotta say this is a pretty stupid idea. It's just got to make p2w players even stronger

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 5:22pm

Need Top-up / Item shop purchase history

We need some kind of way to keep track of our crystal spending or crystal purchasing with real money. I know we can check how much money we use to purchase crystal on our paypal account or credit card statement but something on this site would be nice.