You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 9:51pm

Author: Azheal

gold making

Daily koe is 7700 gold also you can do tka riks - 20 sparks and you get 7700 g but if youre fresh 70 it will be propably to hard for you

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 11:07pm

Radiant Strongbox of the Morpher

If this armor comes out allods will loose alot of players again as gipat shit;]

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 9:13am

Trials of Tka-Rik Cave Guide

Rly? Rain of Fire , Extreme Cold and Invulnerable Demon you give as hard? those are far the easiest in whole tka riks...and using wepon of acients on one of them is waste i always hold it for four elemts to make it faster:] also best use of shield is orbs of greed and not using safeguard ( you get speedboost when you dont pay). Btw In search of hidden is quite easy but way to random (sometimes 1 time sometimes 40 times search) but still less annoying then dark leach , four elements or cattleman

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 10:52am

Missing q

@Mhuldon Hi:] Yes ofc i was using it and only q left are raid ones at end game...And i got solved all world mysteries there so these ones left are just important :] @ALLODS - ty checked it all unfortunately did all of them:/ Guess i have to run again like crazy mayby this time ill get lucky

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 10:13am

Missing q

Hello i was just checking maps and noticed that i miss some important quests on my main and reinca. Went there but couldnt find anything :/ mayby someone knows what quest are those Main Dead Sea - 62/63 Frontier 25/27 Reinca Asee 57/58 Eljune 58/60 Coba 38/39 Kirah 37/38 Would be great if someone would help:] ahh yes quests for imperium side

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 2:18pm

Are the servers online?

thanks;]

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 1:32pm

Are the servers online?

As in topic maintance should be over at 13 but i still cant login "a connection could not be established"

Friday, March 4th 2016, 12:16am

Maze creation

Crap thats not good but does anger also reset or not?

Saturday, February 27th 2016, 8:23pm

Cash Shop Item [Master List]

The biggest problem of this game are the INSANE prices no matter do you pay real cash or want to pay in game gold and the randomness , why the hell when i pay i cant be sure i get something? For example patronage boxes if someones lucky he will get 150 symbols in 3 boxes and you can use even 15 if unlucky that rly unlfair and should be changed

Saturday, February 27th 2016, 6:14pm

Maze creation

Quoted from "sway87" 2. maze rate - u need 30 emblems from a specific kind of sector in astral (for green - sectors 1-3, for blue - sectors 4-6 etc') with r obtained when killing the final boss. this effect all ur goblins at once. so basically u start each season with a green maze Not sure if i get it correctly. So when 7.0 comes all goblins will be again unranked even i have legendary now?

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 6:53pm

Maze creation

Lvling rage above lvl 10 is pointess. Lvl 10 costs 46 k g and it enough as for me;] Second thing maze isnt for erning gold its just for fun!! Thats why you shouldnt care for any guides just build what you like ( thats why im gathering granite for intersection it looks awsome;p)

Friday, February 19th 2016, 2:49pm

Maze creation

I got my allod for about 1 month now and the cash i got is 4500 g at start. Funny thing is that i have it now on very high becouse i got 11 souls xd

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 8:38am

Importance of runes

This just shows one of the biggest problems in allods = way to high prices in butique. And its not only runes but everything! Patron 5 = 12 k bc , strongboxes 160 bc each (and you still cant be sure how much it will take to get what you want). The prices should be lowered at least a 50 % so much more ppl would pay for real money but as for now you have to be a no life or be rich to get any better stuff

Friday, December 25th 2015, 10:12pm

Prophetic Card of Witch Forest Treasure - 24/12/15

Its kinda not fair that after paying real money i still get shit...also that 1 person will spend 5 E and gets drake and other will spend 50 to do it...if we pay it should be equal no randomness

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:34pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Commander

just why it takes so many boxes and why if someone pays real money he still gets shit :/ its rly unfair

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 7:06pm

When will nerf come?

Quoted from "ryan9690" Bard has always been like that, healers I do agree, celestial judgment is plain stupid. Warriors are so squishy its funny as hell so no issue there. The one I am very shocked about is mage. Mages are sickeningly unbalanced with the damage they do more so than last patch. watched a mage wipe out 11 people in 1 AoD with a surge which is just stupid. Comet hits for about 60% of peoples HP. To be totally honest mage needs comet to do about 30% less than it does now. Whats fun...

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 2:13pm

When will nerf come?

As in topic im gettin bored of the total ownage of wars , bards and healers zzz today at aod enemy team had 6 bard 5 healers no chance to kill them....and healers this days its just a joke anger bugged he heals instant and kills everyone around on another aod i had one he was 80-3 so cmon no one should have that stats on aod

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 9:40am

AoD time

Reek sometimes i agree but every 2 weeks i go to work on 18 so i can just que the 14 pm aod and it NEVER took me.Not someitmes but like 40 times

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 3:03pm

AoD time

Ok im just confused it says aod is at 14 , 17 19 and 21. Everytime when aod is close the countdown is like 15 min etc but not before 14 ...17 19 and 21 work ok but not the first one whats going on? Im gmt+1 time zone and im quing at 14 15 and 16 never took me

Friday, April 25th 2014, 9:19am

Is the Scout the weakest PVP class or not?

Blood yes scout should stay back yes hes not a tank or healer but so is a mage or psi and they got 10 x more survi then us. Scout is the ONLY class without a survi skil!!