You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Monday, September 16th 2019, 11:33pm

Author: passion81

From the Comunity to the Developers

Quoted from "Noah1" Quoted Calm down everyone, Lisa is right! When the 25 players who are on vacation come back....we're saved!!!! Oh wait...summer is over, now what? (Does Lisa even play the game on this server?) well shes bit right, alot ppl came to p2p server, and thats not bigger patch yet normaly when we was 20-30ppl online now we are more then 50 sometimes (on guild) i heard on empire site came same amount ppl too I'm happy to see ppl coming try p2p server About f2p server well yeh xd Mos...

Monday, September 16th 2019, 12:37am

From the Community to the Developers

Quoted from "Lisad" Dear players, A decrease of player activity is normal for summer time. According to our statistics, the game is showing an activity increase over the last 30 days, so people are slowly returning from vacations. Also, there'll be a big patch coming before the end of the year with some new content, so keep an eye out for news! Calm down everyone, Lisa is right! When the 25 players who are on vacation come back....we're saved!!!! Oh wait...summer is over, now what? (Does Lisa e...

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 2:44am

From the Comunity to the Developers

Agree with both Meia and Oshh. Never has the game been so dismal and a total lack of anything in content to inspire players to stay or new players to join for any extended period of time. Unless something is done to address the concerns of the EU population, I agree that our wallets should be the new voice....or the lack of opening our wallets.

Friday, October 21st 2016, 1:15am

Black and White Swimsuit

It's in the Boutique now for sale again, but no crystals returned to re-purchase and costume not replaced in wardrobe.

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 11:04pm

Community Contest: Costume Assembly - Entry thread

Name: Blysse Server: New Frontier {img}http://i.imgur.com/wOFdDYa.png[/img]

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 10:43pm

Race to Victory - Nobility-Race Sos - Minc

Congratulations were given despite a hater started this thread - your reply doesn't hold valid --- and despite whatever numbers were which and whatever is your view, their view or someone else's view - - stop being jelly of one person and use your new skill to be #1 guild. If he has the monetary ability to buy sogs from others in game - why u cry bro----you mad??? SOS are the ones inciting with troll posts and moderators of this forum should take note. Sos started this thread and I'm done you ca...

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 9:49pm

Race to Victory - Nobility-Race Sos - Minc

Grats to my friends in SOS --- That said some people are such poor winners!! If you win, stop being children - be humble, use your skill and see if you can become #1 guild with it. Instead some choose to behave in a pure immature stunt. I for one spent a hell of lot of money trying to help win and sure why not? I have the resources and I can spend in a game the way I choose to spend. If in doing that I lose, so be it. If others cannot spend but help in farming - great....but to down people becau...

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 2:57pm

[PMB]: Pimp My Build

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, For those who are afraid of being stolen, you can save your work and delete your entry. You'll post it again on april 16th . This is a joke right? Builds have been up long enough now they are already being copied. If you delete and re-post how does that make sense to prove who posted first and who is actually 'copying'. Just really bad decision making to extend this type of contest. Lack of good judgement.

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 2:45pm

[PMB] VashBOG's Guide to every situation Ranged Scout.

Fantastic guide! I have 'upped' my dps at least 20-25% - thank you

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 12:24am

Christmas Truce

I want war every week!!! N.A. gets screwed royally on this...of course if you are able to raid weekly you would like time off...but consider those who literally get screwed over by this game in N.A., but meh that would never happen now would it ? To be fair to those who rarely get the chance to attend the holidays should not be a phony truce.