You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Wednesday, June 9th 2021, 3:29am

Author: Angelicon

Summoner's PvX healing!

This is a great Healing video for anyone interested in a healing summoner check it out.

Wednesday, June 9th 2021, 3:28am

[PMB 11.1] Summoner PvE Build (LongVacation)

Nice build, I may be doing this one. Question does summoner racial matter now? or do they have a racial? I don't recall since I played many years ago.

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 1:14am

[Question] Is there many that play Subscription base server?

So you are telling me over the years a lot of the PvP system has change in areas like AT? I mean I like playing and meeting other people on the F2P and we purchase mounts to help with leveling. But if now pvp is limited we might go back to F2P since we have a guild, and lots of toons with stuff. I will give it a shot and see so that way we can enjoy the story since we really did like playing this game over World of Warcraft.

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 6:39am

[Question] Is there many that play Subscription base server?

Hi I am deciding of I want to return to the game from a long time of being away from it but this time into the subscription base. My wife and I enjoy the game but didn't like the PvP Ganking of Super Runed players in the F2P and if we return we are going into the subscription base. Now are there many that play the subscription base? I am testing the steam version of the game but the 7 day free sub and I have yet to see a single soul. XD Is not a bad thing since I quest only and mainly with the w...