Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Tuesday, July 6th 2021, 11:26pm

Author: Jexon

Captain Grot's Treasure, Foul Dale, Crooked Oupost

I have found it. Thank's a lot, mate!

Thursday, March 18th 2021, 4:35pm

Date for the 12.0 «Desert Dreams» update has been set!

@Dragagon, could you please confirm that patch 12.00.xx is either available or not to download already? My game client is still shows that current patch 11.00.xx and do not download 12.00.xx yet when I do game client files verifying:

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 10:37pm

To all of you money struggling hardcores and casuals on f2p

Quoted from "Dragagon" Hey, I am Dragagon, and I am here to recruit and advertise for p2p. Don't close this thread yet, keep on reading. here's my story on why I post here this and now. I used to be like you, on f2p. Happy with my small CS here and there, a mount of 80 euros, good for a few weeks to be proud on. Upgrading runes on sales where I think I got them cheap. Next sale where I can get more temporary stats again to compete somewhere. Not to be just someone somewhere in f2p like everyone...

Monday, October 21st 2019, 6:18pm

Pimp My Build 10.1 - Results are in !

Thank you everyone who participated and shared your builds. It's nice to have an idea for builds when you have on your reincs pretty much every single class Congratz all winners!

Monday, October 21st 2019, 6:13pm

Lucky Moment Marathon! - 18.10.2019

Hi Drakdish, Is there any other Lucky Moments going to be soon again? Thanks.

Saturday, December 12th 2015, 12:02pm

Best of each class on p2p

>League: Healer: laela Yes. She is. She know her class very well. But what about me (Jexon): In 5.0.2 I was active and yeah, I played pretty much with fun (full legy gears). But I disagree about depending this list from activity of players or their top GearScore. I just comed back to allods online after long break (more than half an year) P.S. As I can see - players stil remember me That's awesome. Anyway, thanks for interesting thread, Fawkes. It's so nice to see that p2p server still interesti...

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 12:08pm

Livestreaming allods

Another one http://www.twitch.tv/fss1997 let's watch!

Wednesday, August 20th 2014, 6:10am

Launcher error

Strictly saying, i can see this message during starting launcher of allods online. Any suggestions?

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 6:16am

Awful Translation

Dear Allods Team, who is localising the news on the forum and in game! I have seen how awful your translation is many times, it's often incorrect. It seems to me that you just use google translate. For example, have a look at this and this and see the difference! I am a Russian speaker, so English is not my native language, yet even I can see that this translation is bad! Please do something about it! It's embarassing! I'm pretty sure more than half of the Allods players will agree with me. Kind...

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 4:01am

Addons that work with 5.0.01

Nice to see you here! I hope from now we will allways have info about addons. Also, can u share a links for free addons from amirican forum which is working for 5.0? I pretty sure not everything shared on alloder.pro