You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Thursday, April 13th 2023, 4:42am

Author: onionbud

Isa zero quest bug

OooOO. Answer is " Devs know the issue. " l guess patch is on the way. All my chars passed that q n finished ISA , even i quitted zone when hit 105 cos i dont like survival style . Draga , maybe i can attend ur maze raids n get the last lvl ( 104 - 105 )

Monday, April 10th 2023, 7:28am

Isa zero quest bug

Quoted from "Dragagon" Quoted from "Telisia" Heya! So after you abandon the quest you didn’t have any other quests anymore? Did you relogg already? Like completely log out for a few minutes and then log back in. If you Did that already and it didn’t help did you write a ticket to the support yet? If so please share your ticket number and ingame name + Server with me in Private message! I hope we can fix this soon! Hey buddy! I tried recreating your problem (video), alas I have I hope it got res...

Tuesday, April 4th 2023, 6:46pm

Isa zero quest bug

When i rescued gerda from lake , i got a quest which sends me to 5 quest givers around lake . Then i saw a gib on the lake with q mark .i went there n talked n q started . Of course , i frozen cos i need bear fat hunting permisson to finish it which Idk then. So i abondened q n tada . Whole Isa went silent. Zero quest in whole zone. Noone talks to me.

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 6:32pm

20. wild pet

So , whats going on? Is there any player to have all pets ? Does the achievement give a title ?

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 6:24pm

pmb warden for dummies

Nobody mentioned about scavenger ruby ? usefull or not ? U can use serial king of beast , but scavenger doesnt give some thing ??

Thursday, August 8th 2019, 11:13pm

Collection

20. wild pet I have all 20 wild pets n summonable 19 of em.I tamed 20. pet , but game doesnt allow to summon 20. pet. I cant complete the wild pet collection.When i started to summon green pet ( others r epic colour n summonable ), game says " u cant use that ability now. " Is there a broken achievement about complete collection ? [list][*][/list]