You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 199.

Friday, July 7th 2017, 4:30am

Author: Nethon

What makes Allods so special?

Quoted from "Quinz" What makes Allods so special to You? What drives You to keep playing? Nothing, I stopped. Quoted from "Quinz" What do You like the most in/with the game (in its current state)? Some of the other players. Quoted from "Quinz" What do You dislike the most in/with the game (in its current state)? The "international" schedule which puts everything on literally the opposite of my schedule. GMT-10 timezone when everything is done in GMT+2. Quoted from "Quinz" What do you want to ch...

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 6:36pm

What happened to disassembling?

There is no disassembling any more. Tailors can break down cloth fragment stuff you get dropped from mobs. Leatherworkers same thing, but different item. You can't disassemble gear any more.

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 3:32am

Login queue

LUL. Someone is optimistic. 4100 players is probably an order of magnitude off. 410 maybe. MAYBE.

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 1:46am

Login queue

Well, I was going to try to get some S14 in today, despite believing that the recent events amount to nothing more than a cash grab. But I guess I won't be doing that. Have fun guys.

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 5:55am

Rune Calculation

I show 16,685 crystal chips and 1,029,600,192 gold dust to upgrade 644/444 to 777/777 assuming 5250:1 gold to BC exchange rate. The "optimal" CC values per rune level at 5250:1 should be as follows: level 2 - 31 level 3 - 47 level 4 - 70 level 5 - 105 level 6 - 157 level 7 - 236 I might be wrong though. PS: Based on 81g per 10,000 gold dust, and 5250g per BC, my method costs 52,137,886.56 gold while the other method costs 72,517,666.34.

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 3:01am

Need help with coming back to ALLODS

8.0.0 paladin is very different from 8.0.1 so it'll require someone whose figured out the most recent patch. That being said, it looks like most people are focusing on physical dps over holy now. Personally I think you still need to run holy, but that may be an artifact of my circumstances. If you look in the archetypes section there was some information put together by Rozetri that should be applicable.

Monday, June 5th 2017, 10:55am

Garter-Belts of Elves gone?

If I had to guess, it was removed because it was too graphics intensive. They need all the processing power for those mage particle effects.

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 9:59am

Mixed feelings about a new server

So TL;DR, but I figured I put it out there; I think I'm finally done with this game. It has nothing to do with the CS, P2W, or even a new server. It has everything to do with the EU time bias on events. Being in GMT-10 it's somewhere between extremely difficult and impossible for me to do anything in game now. When it was an NA server with the majority of guilds operating out of EST (GMT-5) it was pretty hard, and worse still when DST kicked in. However, at only 6 hours off (max) it was still do...

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 6:15pm

Need a PvE Tank build please

To be fair, I'm just a terrible tank period. Which is why I prefer to dps

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 6:00am

Need a PvE Tank build please

Out of the "needs" I disagree with the following: -- Talents -- Circle of Justice - it's kind of a nice after thought, but not really needed. Conviction - I only run rank 2, and it's more than enough for me. -- Rubies -- Massive Challenge - maybe it's just my runes, CS, etc, but AoE agro is not an issue for me. Even against mages/scouts who don't wait. Solstice - it's some times nice to have, some times a bother, in the end not absolutely necessary.

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 10:08pm

Preformance drop in populated areas since patch

The last time there was a big issue like this (for me anyway) it was because they screwed up driver optimization in the client for ATI or nVidia, I don't remember which.

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 7:42am

Truthfully, support hasn't been particularly communicative either. I'm not expecting a miracle fix, but some kind of status update other than "our development team is still investigating this issue" would be nice. Like maybe the things they've looked, things they've ruled out, things that could potentially be the problem. Something.

Friday, February 24th 2017, 7:21am

Still happening, still no update from support...

Saturday, February 18th 2017, 6:26am

Can warriors even compare to paladin tanks?

I don't have much experience with warrior tanks, but as a Paladin tank I really don't know where you are coming from with AOE agro problems. It is rare that anyone will pull off me in single or AOE. The times I have run with warrior tanks, they can't hold agro in AOE situations because my single target DPS is too high for their AOE agro to hold. I'm not sure on defenses or support, but there are S6 bosses I can solo as tank.

Friday, February 17th 2017, 2:03am

Error Code1.8

Fair enough, didn't realize I had d3d9.dll installed.

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 8:35am

Error Code1.8

Looks like Windows 10, I wouldn't recommend trying to install DirectX 9. Maybe look for updates. Would look for GPU driver updates as well. I also recommend the AO launcher, as I don't use my.com for Allods.

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 11:36pm

Boost event: "10-20-30" - 03/02/17

The same question is asked every time they announce one of these, but I don't believe staff have ever responded with an actual answer. That said, I've done it before and can confirm that the 10k bundle came with +700 BC and +3000 PC in the past.

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 3:12pm

runeskins & shields / offhands

I remember shoulder being one, but that's about it... I can look through my old screenshots and see if I have any showing runes.

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 5:16am

Is it worth it for a (Best Friend)?

A ship is no longer required to go to allods, so most people don't bother. The teleport is "fun" but not really functional in my opinion. But I have a permanent Goblin Banker so... Mount sharing is easily the "best" feature of it, but was limited to rank 4 or below mounts. If that hasn't changed, it's garbage since it's easy enough to buy an as good, or better mount now. Example being the chimney mount from the Winter Atoll. I guess I should say it isn't worth buying unless you know someone who ...

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 4:09am

Is it worth it for a (Best Friend)?

My opinion, no. The main reason for it was mount sharing, which at this time is just complete garbage.