You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Monday, February 9th 2015, 7:31am

Author: Hamke2

6.0 class/race swap ?

nooo u misunderstood me :o my question was can i take priden race in class swap :o

Sunday, February 8th 2015, 3:48pm

6.0 class/race swap ?

Lets asume 6.0 comes soon. If i have a core morpher can i swap to diferent class AND pick priden as race ? Or allods have their hands in it and not giving to take priden on class swap in the begining? ty in advance

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 2:07pm

Goblinball - A new season is coming!

Got 3rd place in last tournament :o ( we only played like 5 matches in 1 month) most of the times we didnt get inv, but yeah, seems very low populated anyways, this is made too hard to participate :/

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 8:45pm

Goblinball - A new season is coming!

Few questions, 1) sou the prizes and rankings go by person not by team? 2) if my team plays always together and we are top how can we all be number 1? 3) how dose the ranking go? On wins and loses or dose it also count the goals somehow? how many "points" u can get out of a game and how are they counted Ty. in advance

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 10:24pm

Mother's day event - Submission thread

yey event over when we gona be anounced the winers =) ?

Monday, May 19th 2014, 8:46pm

"Take a screenshot while playing Allods which represents your feelings towards your mother" is it me or dose half of the pictures not apply to this O.o

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 6:26pm

Text cam out a bit small sou il write it here also: "Once u gave me the bigest gift in the world, life. Now it has come time i give my life to salvage u mother for the greater good!" InGame: Hamke Server: New Frontier