You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 8:28am

Author: xxtammyjayxx

[RU server] Subscription server

will downloading RU server interfere with current eu game? Like, having two versions?

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 8:15am

Question about RU.

Just a random question if you download RU version of allods, while you already have the English one. Will it interfere in anyway trying to open game or anything? I wanted to check it out but im afraid of it messing with my current english game.

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 8:13am

Need a full healer build

Quoted from "Mr Barett" leave a message in english chat there so i can still find u when your not there ,timezone shit n stuff done

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 1:25am

Need a full healer build

lol i am on official discord. name is Rexina there too

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 1:14am

Need a full healer build

P.S. since our awesome great expert Mr Barett wasn't able to find the mistake I made in my build, I'm fixing it myself: https://alloder.pro/calc-en/#p$b064vjo20…0400000::13ydj3. Would greatly appreciate if the next expert to criticize my build would share his, so I can do the same xD P.P.S. Oh, and yeah, play warden if you wanna full-heal.[/quote] Thanks for offering a good idea for a build. I wouldnt know about the defense issue or not.

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 1:09am

Need a full healer build

Quoted from "Mr Barett" come at me bro i mean come at me "nobody" Hm so what would you recommend then?

Friday, October 20th 2017, 7:32am

Cursed Item Quest imp side

Hi when i got the cursed items quest on Empire side, I didnt get a purifying scroll to purify the belt you do for that quest. I had nothing to obatin a scroll or anything. All it gives me is a belt. nothing else. Ive abandoned the quest, and it still only gives me the cursed belt alone, ive tried disposing the belt and the quest and still the same thing. Ive also noticed other players have had that issue in the past and since ive been inactive for 2.5 yrs that problem still hasnt been fixed. Lea...

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 6:21am

Warden Healing Build Please Help!

Hi guys, can anyone link me a decent healing build for Warden. I cannot find anything updated anywhere. And this forum seems to be so dead when it comes to build searching. I thought id give it a shot anyway. Does anyone actually use this forum anymore? Do the mods even come on here to check anything anymore?

Monday, September 25th 2017, 8:05pm

Need a full healer build

Can anyone link me to a decent full healer cleric build please Just got back to the game. thanks

Monday, September 25th 2017, 3:33am

The Quest Water of life along with Interrupted Evacuation

So i just came back to the game, couldn't remember where i last was, i figured out it was White fortress in Dane zone. I've already tried finding the teleport, on me and the npc. I cannot auto-move at all there either. I figured out from a thread if you don't finish the portal quest and leave then you wont get back there again. Last time i played i was having laptop issues with my old laptop and must have accidentally left that zone before finishing. So i've tried abandoning both those quests bu...

Monday, September 25th 2017, 3:21am

Cant go to allods of Dane

So...do we just abandon those quests in order for it to work...? cause i got stuck and not because i thought oh hey ill just go eventho i have a portal quest. i wasnt aware i had a portal quest and was busy signing up to stuff. my laptop was also shutting off alot. i have a new one now, and ive just come back to the game. i cant do anything. i cant get to dane. ive abandoned the quest to see if i can just redo it all.

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 12:18am

Need a decent Full heal build & Dps Build

Hmm not looking for levelling builds just endgame builds, as i mentioned i just dont know what talents to take as theyve changed from last time i saw them. So im pretty confused and looking for some examples ideas people have as how they should roughly be.

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 12:41pm

Need a decent Full heal build & Dps Build

Hi guys i am an old player just came back after a year, kinda confused in the new changes so not sure where i should start for making a full heal build or dps build, if anyone could show me on a talent calculator or send any ideas to me, much would be appreciated Thanks.

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 10:44am

Launcher Disappears

So since nothing worked i di system restore and re installed the game i can log in but my installation is stuck on last 2 files on last 2mb. nd the speed shows "0" There is no speed can anyone tell me why?

Monday, December 29th 2014, 7:58pm

Launcher Disappears

i cannot access the game at the moment, whenever i click launcher it loads for 3 second then disappears on me, i tried restarting computer, i tried renaming launcher, i tried running through my.com games, i tried running as admin, i tried forcing a corrupt file to force a fix, in the end it still load for 3 seconds nd disappears :/ I have now uninstalled the game now currently reinstalling if this doesnt work i have no idea why it keeps disappearing on me.

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 12:37pm

Regard P2P/-f2p Server JOIN P2P NOW!!!

when they made pay to play server because people didnt want pay to win items in game, they took it too literal -_-, we meant make a server but still keep vanity and stuff in item shop.... and normal mounts( not battle mounts) things that dont effect the way a player wins instead they just take ll the good fancy looking stuff out along with the pay to win stuff, pay to win server on allods sucks compared to other games sub servers other games offer epic things you can get for being sub, whereas a...

Friday, November 7th 2014, 10:13pm

[OUTDATED] Phantom's Engineer Builds

can you post an updated version :/

Monday, September 15th 2014, 8:59pm

Fishy Flight

i cant even do the clock work knight part every time i go through the portal it teleports me out x-x

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 8:31am

Updating Allods

Error updating of Allods Online En. Failed to create or overwrite game client files. They may be open or blocked by another program, or the game client is running. thats the message i get..... YET nothing is oepn except that, and i havent blocked allods i havent touched allods for 3 months and havent played with anything to do with it so idk whats wrong with your new update.

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 8:28am

My Friend having Launcher Issues

I get a message when i click "Install" after the download on my.com saying Error updating of Allods Online En. Failed to create or overwrite game client files. They may be open or blocked by another program, or the game client is running. Thing is nothign else is open cept My.com on my entire laptop because i just retsarted it and only opened my.com to try it again. i dont understand i havent touched anything with my allods stuff since before this update and its been like 3 months... i havent pl...