You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

Wednesday, January 22nd 2020, 9:41pm

Author: Scavenger

Creative Winter Olympics 2019/20 - New Year's constructionism entries [Closed]

i made the well from Severia with a working water lifting wheel and a little bucket (eco-friendly design) name: Scavenger Server: Evolution Idea:

Wednesday, January 22nd 2020, 8:54pm

Creative Winter Olympics 2019/20 - Gingerbread Gibberling entries [Closed]

a cake in the shape of the warden Symbol decorated with pink cream and some gummy turtles name : Scavenger Server: Evolution

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 6:10pm

A V A T A R

Scavenger - League- Evolution Avatar X Allods

Sunday, January 6th 2019, 8:03pm

New Year Event Special!

In Honor of all wardens 5 years of playing as a Warden, so why not make Warden-badge tree decoration? name: Scavenger Server: Evolution

Monday, March 19th 2018, 2:23pm

March Contest

Baum der Offenbarung (in german ) or The Tree of Revelation This Tree guards the entrance to the Great Cave of Tka-Rik , the cave which holds the June secrets Some people think this Tree is similar to a Christmas Tree which is a huge mistake , despite the somehow similar looks , Baum der Offenbarung is not a boring ordinary tree , it offers a lot of value . This tree whispers to everyone who decided to enter the holy cave " beware my child , as beyond this portal lies great knowledge, great pow...

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 6:13pm

account being banned

i was banned too , i never topped up even once in the past 5 years that doesnt even make any sense ........

Friday, August 4th 2017, 5:32pm

Monthly Challenge August 2017: Trash Takeout

name : Elendria Server :Equilibrium http://imgur.com/a/baajE "Ok, now am done cleaning my house from all those leaves and branches. I should get dressed up for dinner" > Dinner is ready ! Boys! Girls! come for dinner ! "Phew , it was a tiring day"

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 12:55pm

Community Contest: Costume Assembly - Entry thread

Name : Scavenger server: New Frontier screenshots: http://imgur.com/2kE96Yb http://imgur.com/PFMGWnt http://imgur.com/HFiZhzA "i call this costume , the Purifier"

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 6:38pm

HallowScream

Its full moon again, get ready my friend Scavenger New Frontier Server

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 12:47am

how can i get my arabic account working here

nvm i found the thread , can someone remove this post , ty

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 11:18pm

Arabic Community Merge - Discussion Thread

yeaaaa , finally all my friends are coming here . any arabic player feel free to contact me if you need any kind of help , am your ex-forum moderator (BusterBlader1) good luck peeps

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 2:23am

Fusion Server

still waiting i guess

Monday, August 25th 2014, 6:49pm

Fusion Server

that doesnt make any sense , how they will merge and ask us to download the En client when he MY didnt say anything about that ? how come gp7 just decide to merge without any further info or anything just as always the RU publisher crap like they always do let's hope for more info from gp7 , not another lie like always lmao

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 9:00am

everytime there is an update , i must download 6 GB !

Quoted from "Zurion" Hi. What launcher are you using for the update? The new my.com launcher or the old Allods Launcher? the my.com one , the allods launcher keep freezing like this

Friday, July 18th 2014, 6:00pm

everytime there is an update , i must download 6 GB !

hey , so i been away for like 3 months for study , i tried to download the new patch , i downloaded like 1100MB , then it says i still need 5GB of progressive downloading , i did that on before and downloaded the hale game with the 5.0.0 patch yet i downloaded the minor patch that came 2 days ago , after patching i still have download 5 GB which i already downloaded before that minor patch my internet is slow and there is no damn way am gonna finish downloading that if it keep resetting any idea...

Monday, May 12th 2014, 4:05pm

can i run the game without my.com launcher?

Quoted from "steveread999" Quoted from "Scavenger" hey so i need to format my pc cause i did windows update now the game wont run for some reason , i tried another version of the game but same thing it wont run so if i format and the launcher gets removed will i still be able to run the game? It should get reinstalled when you reinstall the game, but you can run %install-path%\bin\launcher.exe to get the old-style launcher back. thanks , but am not re-installing the game , since its on a anothe...

Monday, May 12th 2014, 12:31pm

can i run the game without my.com launcher?

hey so i need to format my pc cause i did windows update now the game wont run for some reason , i tried another version of the game but same thing it wont run so if i format and the launcher gets removed will i still be able to run the game?

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 8:24pm

[New Race] The priders are coming!!!

dont you guys think that they are "copying" other games? like polygon play style is just like Unrealtournamnet with a golem which is sort of new , but still think RU are running out of new ideas + i suggest making the new race from the tiny people in Tequatl , haha

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 8:05pm

tttroy is arting C:

awesome job bro cant wait for more , i remember those walking days ,jeez i remember when i got the 45min horse i was like hell-yea , ride the horse baby ride it all day then when i got the tropical atoll horse after +600x box , best day in life , well best 30 mins cause i had no fancy food so i throw the horse away hahaha , good old days