You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

Sunday, April 19th 2020, 7:10pm

Author: pasidaips

Spring Celebration 2020 - Entries

Meanwhile on the easter island a thief is trying to get all the eggs under a suitable disguise... pasidaips, Smuggler's paradise

Friday, January 24th 2020, 12:24am

Creative Winter Olympics 2019/20 - Zayan's Gallery entries [Closed]

Name: pasidaips Server: Smuggler's paradise Seems like i bugged on my previous post so this might be a repost. Anyways without furder ado i present the troll that stole xmass (Scenery is from the winter resort). Troll is cosplaying as santa and is caught in midst of delivering or stealing presents. Left for imagination!

Sunday, January 19th 2020, 2:47pm

Creative Winter Olympics 2019/20 - New Year's constructionism entries [Closed]

Well didn't think I will make it on time (MANY sleepless nights) but its finally here! Once I saw this pattern i knew that was it. Its Dionic Archipelago map zone, seen from a ship (colliseum is its most prominent mark). Apologies for the kitty hairs on it but they are very hard to remove once she rolls onto the stitch. It is fully handcrafted (pixel by pixel even) and I fully made it for this competition as per rules. Name: pasidaips Server : Smugglers Paradise

Monday, December 30th 2019, 8:19am

Here is how to play this game cheap! ( not free)

Quoted I have bad experience with p2p server. For me it is not worth, it is to cheap and I suffer there, not able to play comfortable." I mean you could pay for people on the sub server and increase the population by offering free subs, thus making it less cheap (as it seems to trouble you and makes you suffer by paying too little) and in turn help other people in continuance of the xmass spirit. Will contact you when the next strongbox event comes on p2p, seems like a way cheaper way for me to...

Monday, October 28th 2019, 2:55pm

Music to game to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrEFWv8aSQ8

Saturday, September 21st 2019, 1:11am

[PMB 10.1] Pasidaips's PVE Warrior Guide [WIP]

-- Build grids -- This build encompasses maximum damage while requiring least concentration. By using the abovementioned rotation it will yield unimaginable results making u the top warrior. Just be careful because other people can also see this build and then only skill matters. The only advantage you can have then is to start using it as soon as possible so you get used to it, making you advance further. Talents First grid Second grid Third grid -- Reincarnation skills -- Reincarnations skill...

Saturday, September 21st 2019, 1:10am

-- Stat Points explanation-- Gear bound stats: They can be gained from limited sources including: dragon relics, all gear, vigor tonic also called tonic of concentration and "Dark Emblem of Assault" that activates every minute while in combat Vigor : Main damage multiplier. You should always try to get it as high as possible as it is the most important stat Stamina : same as Vigor but for health. In my opinion scales very bad and is not that significant Main stats: There is six main stats, their...

Saturday, September 21st 2019, 12:20am

-- Submit information-- Username: pasidaips Server: Smuggler's paradise, p2p Guild: Avarice, Leaque -- Introduction -- Hello, my name is pasidaips and i come from a long line of warriors. I currently play on Smuggler's paradise (for the past 4 months) and during that time i had the time to master many arts. Warrior is a fun class and I decided to make a pve build due to heavy nerfs to cc that happened in the recent patch. For pve though it remained mostly unchanged and can reign as a top dps (da...

Tuesday, August 13th 2019, 12:24pm

Multiverse Contest Results

Hello, please correct my ign: it is pasidaips NOT pasidapis

Tuesday, July 23rd 2019, 2:19am

Multiverse Contest [Ended]

"Unknown species attacking new world monsters and hunters. To all hunters, this is a top priority hunt!" this is inspired by Monster Hunter World mixed with allods monsters (ochtullu). In both worlds we kinda hunt monster so it seemed fitting :-) pasidaips - League - Smugglers Paradise (would like Marks of Accomplishment)

Monday, May 15th 2017, 7:10am

Mixed feelings about a new server

I am looking forward to new server. I am glad they are doing this because, we players, can advertise game much more, for this is a chance for all new players out there seeking free to play game. =)

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 6:02pm

5.0.2 preview - Changes to the guild system!

rise to the vanessamae! most sought after person for guilds, brings unlimited prestige and makes the guild certain #1 with the second place not even half the prestige! or will there be a new guild with only vanessa in it having #1 place alone only future can tell, guilds start recruiting while it is not too late!

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 11:49pm

Many league players

Quoted from "AleXutZa" you know i actually like gankers but i like them when i am in asee teph killing all leagues and after 2 or 3 lvl 60 come and helps them to take portals ) is funny to see how much fail this gankers get .. only yesterday a 60 was having 14 staks oif justice ) but serious .. devs just test something just put - 150 k mira for ho ever kills a low level and after we will see if he will kill someone knowing he will lose about 1,7 k gold for each kill good idea, tell me when u ar...

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 9:59pm

We Want a BIG event !

Quoted from "Kurtcobain" i think for a event it is to early, the support have a lot of bugs who need 2 fix....so please dont bother for an event......better fix all the problems and thene ask for a big event, maybe the publisher think in the time of fixing the problems about a nice event who makes us come all together sry for my bad english.......but im german and i dident write english for more than 14 jeahrs u know they need to click one button on gm tools which says "activate LM" and they ju...

Monday, March 31st 2014, 3:19pm

Allods world map

Quoted from "Oracle" Here you go Am I only one noticing boobs here?

Monday, March 31st 2014, 3:15pm

Free sub till 14th :)

Quoted from "Spinecrawler" More than that btw. Had Italy and Turkey their own P2P servers ? It is also a welcome gift to our fellow players from Italy and Turkey who have not had the chance to take advantage of the subscription model realized in Allods.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:43pm

bad customer support

Quoted from "Beyonder" Far far way too far from a bad customer support imho. They kept me constantly on touch with my account's issues and answered me back every single pm or email i sent...not gonna say unlike who ( guess y'all know ). It took 5 days to fix my account but i felt i was being helped or supported through all that time. As it's my 1st forum post so be it for appreciating their help. +1 here for the support they have shown in situation which can be everything but called easy, same ...

Monday, March 24th 2014, 12:46pm

CashShop "helper pet" ?

Quoted from "Gladia" Hi, Quoted from "birdyhey" Has anyone tried these for herb gathering? Do they make the tedious herb grind, a breeze? like you can't live without them? Yes, yes and yes . I absolutly don't regret my purchase. On the other hand, you can't de-activate gathering. So sometimes, your bag is too quickly full with herbs. PS : There is the loot helper, and a special manual to buy to make your helper gather herbs or mining. delete the gathering tool (in case of herbalism "Steel sickl...

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:38pm

Well, Bye

always glad to be of help.