You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Thursday, November 27th 2014, 6:42pm

Author: Rejuvcl

simple goblinball suggestion

5 minutes is really enough playtime for GB. Its only annoying to have won/lost from start and then just have to wait the game out... Or even better, make the game First to 5-10 goals! the team who scores 5-10 goals first wins. This would make the game fair and more fun if u ask me.

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 2:51pm

Carry low geared through astral

Should be removed... guilds carry their members through astral starting from s19 = better and faster upgraders. Impossible to get a party going for s1-12.

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 1:55pm

plans of sales

no epic tear pls ..............

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 8:15pm

The goblin ball circus!

"Roll up and and see the amazing spinning sniping ten year old!" lold at this line, i always hated those nabs when i played cod xD.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:25am

Race change

Quoted from "Skenzs" Wouldn't it be awesome that they add race change in the game? I am a xadaganian paladin, I used to play as a dps but now that I am a tank I dont feel like being a xadaganian anymore because it doesn't feel tanky enough. I would like to be an orc but there is no way to change my race in the game atm. I just think it would be awesome if they add race change. would be cool for those who could change race atleast. im sick of floating around with an elf

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:37pm

punishings fanaticism ruby on healer, broken?

didnt know where to post this so ill just leave it here. the punishings fanaticism ruby on healer seems to get worse each rank. r1 - when aspect of rage is on you gain one stack of fanaticism each 10 seconds when in combat. r2 - when aspect of rage is on you gain one stack of fanaticism each 20 seconds when in combat. r3 - when aspect of rage is on you gain one stack of fanaticism each 30 seconds when in combat.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:39pm

Characters not found

Quoted from "Latgola" hey guys) Ariella-Lata here) i got my avatars back)) 1 step log out from this forum and allods.com!!! 2 step create new e-mail 3 step log in gPotato as usual y do it 4 step transfer 5 registrate new acc on My.com with new e-mail thanks to all for tips) my account has already been migrated it says

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:53pm

Has anyone gotten their lost characters back yet?

Quoted from "Dhamp" Quoted from "user_1079919" i did get an email back from them 2 days ago about my ticket.They gave me 2 options ( keep first account or delete dublicate) or the other way around. then i sent them back what i wanted too do. now 2 days later nothing has bee done or any respond from them, no updates no nothing. That fits with my timescales, so fingers crossed you'll be in soon. thats good. now i got some hope

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:50pm

Has anyone gotten their lost characters back yet?

i did get an email back from them 2 days ago about my ticket.They gave me 2 options ( keep first account or delete dublicate) or the other way around. then i sent them back what i wanted too do. now 2 days later nothing has bee done or any respond from them, no updates no nothing.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:36pm

Characters not found

Quoted from "Wraith02" Sorry for any delays guys (and girls), The support team is working hard to fix the issues, their down to less then 1% of the total problematic accounts (i think its about 180 left last I heard), unfortunately each account has to be fixed manually, which can take a lot of time, its not that we're ignoring anyone, there's just a long list of tickets we have to get through. We understand your frustrations and hope we can get everyone fixed as soon as humanly possible! -Wrait...

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:47pm

1% still wants to know whats going on!

chars gone dublicate account etc....there's no more updates and no1 is replying to tickets ? all we can do is wait so please give us some updates.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:03pm

How to get my characters back?

Quoted from "user_1079170" It's because you have created an account with a duplicated email address. You need to log a ticket through this page and wait for a response. Make sure to include your original gpotato ID, your current user name and that you want your new username to be removed. yes i got a reply from my ticked, just want to know if u get a reply when its fixed. thanks

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:52pm

will you get an email when the account is fixed? also when i loggin and try to change the random account name it tells my that the email i registred this account on is already in use ? the hell

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:27pm

im i screwed if i transfered my gpot to a mistyped email? thats not even mine ?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:41pm

My account already migrated.

so What should i do next!? my gpot account isnt transfered to my,com ???